~13~ (the actual one)

Mei felt her father leave. To her that was a sign of good news. 'Yuzu's family is safe..' She opened her eyes and looked at the angel in front of her. Yuzu's quiet snores and gentle breaths made Mei even more at ease. Mei looked at the time. "6:25 am" she mumbled. "I should tell the chefs to cook but I wonder what she likes"
"Anything, mostly chicken curry" (I haven't watched citrus in so long I forgot what she truly likes) Yuzu said sleepy. That startled Mei for a second. "You can't have that early in the morning. Mei said. "I can eat whatever I want. Let me get fat!" Yuzu said. Her eyes closed looking and her face looking away from Mei. "Oh yeah..?" Mei pulled on Yuzu's tail making Yuzu shiver. Her tail is very sensitive even when the wind blows she shakes with pleasure. "You keep forgetting that I'm Mommy on this bed. So whatever I say goes" Mei whispered into Yuzu's ear before nibbling on it. Yuzu moved her head away to look at Mei. Her blush still on her angry face. Yuzu bit Mei's arm then her shoulder making her bleed from those spots. Mei moaned at the contact which made Yuzu look at Mei again."So.... Round 2?" Yuzu tried to get away from Mei but Mei still had her tail in her hand. At this point Yuzu was in a doggy position with her upper body off the bed and lower on the bed. Mei spanked Yuzu's ass and giggled "Aww my little puppy is trying to run away" Yuzu looked at Mei again seeing that smirk creep up on her face but she wasn't having it. Yuzu started to bite her tail. "Hey! YUZU! STOP IT!" Yuzu didn't stop she continued to bite as she started to pull as well. Blood started to come out and stain the sheets. Mei finally let go and Yuzu fell on the floor pulling her tail close to her. Mei was not only looking at Yuzu but both her and her wolf. It was almost as if they merged together. Mei got off the bed and walked towards Yuzu. Yuzu moved away from her and growled and whined as she dragged her tail with her. "I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. I'm sorry" Yuzu still wasn't buying it.
'Maybe I went too far' she thought. Mei grabbed her music box hoping to calm her down. Mei cranked the box then opened it. The beautiful music played and Yuzu was put in a trance. "This is Alma's lullaby" Mei said as she hugged her.
Mei used her powers to summon a nurse. She pointed to Yuzu's tail and the nurse nodded and immediately started to patch up Yuzu's tail. The nurse was so gentle that Yuzu didn't feel a thing. By the time the nurse was finished the music had stopped pulling Yuzu out of that trance. She grew sleepy and rested on Mei's shoulder.
It was the afternoon and Yuzu woke up on the bed. She tried to sit up slightly but the pain hit like a train. She moved the covers off of her and looked at her bandaged tail. "Oh my what happened?"
'We merged.' "Who said that?" She looked around the room but saw nothing. 'Me, Silvia, your wolf. Look she may be your mate and all, the bdsm stuff may be fun or whatever but tell her to lay on the tail pulling would'ya'
"Sorry" Yuzu blushed with embarrassment as she laid back down. "Papa, mama, I miss you..."

~Sorry I COMPLETELYYYYY forgot to publish this chapter. So forgive me. Also question.. How do get over someone that you like talking about doing something else with another person? How do you get over someone completely? I'm having a hard time over coming these sorts of things probably because I've been lonely.. heh... I mean who would like me anyway? Im so fucking unattractive and fat...
sorry I didn't to put that on you guys but please answer the question. C ya laterz~