The End.

10 years later

Jacob Perez. The man I was in love with, the man I gave my all to, the man that broke me then put me back together just to break me again. The man that is now a touchy subject and distant memory. The scandals, the lying, the silence between us was something that I should have never let myself get accustomed to but people do crazy things for love. My heart was so soft with no barriers when it came down to him. He got past all of my defenses & destroyed them. Until I finally pulled myself together. Even though our vows basically forbid that we part, it needed to happen. I tried coaxing myself into staying for the kids but I figured it wasn't worth it. None of it was. We had 5 years of marriage. Even though that's a pretty long time, its absolutely nothing to how long I wanted to stay married to him. I really wanted forever but everything happens for a reason, I suppose. After we split, he became a ladies' man. It hurt knowing that he'd still go after women like that, considering that we just got out of a marriage but its his life & you only live once.

On a better note, Christian & Tristian are doing amazing. They're 16 & juniors in their high school. Christian is still shy but is slowly coming out of his shell while Tristian is still her usual bubbly self. They've matured beautifully & I'm proud to be their mother.

Oh and my niece & nephew, A'Brianna & Ky... They are doing amazing as well. Bri is 16 & Ky is 10. Even though it seems like they can't stand each other at times, they are a team & A'Brianna is very protective of her little brother whether she knows it or not.

Nicole & August are still married & going strong. They still come to see me when they can and vice versa. Every once and a while, Nicole and I have a girls' night out with June & we forget the world for a while but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

"Maya, come back to bed. We still have to make this baby!"

As for me, I'm now happily married to my ex, Chresanto August. He treats me like a queen in and outside of the honeymoon phase. Things aren't perfect but I'm willing to try again so I can finally be happy.

And keep it that way.

As I promised, I made a nice little ending for this book so it's not incomplete. I loved writing it until the ideas left me but eventually, I'll get back on writing more. Hope you liked the book. Thanks and love you all.

-ZeeBreezy0424💖