Wedding Bells (Part 1)

Oh my goodness, where do I even start? I'm finally getting married to the love of my life. It's hectic because as soon as I wake I have people looking at me. Right when I get up! It scared me so bad that I was tearing up a little. I looked for Jacob out of all the people in my space & found his afro in the back of everyone. I called for him & he came. I was relieved to see his face. I won't be seeing him until like 5 tonight. I shoo everyone out because I need time with him before we're separated. He climbs in bed with me & we snuggle for a while. Well, it's more like spooning because my ass was on his front & I start to feel his friend wake up.

"Mmmm," he groans. "Babe, can we get a quickie in real quick?"

He moves his friend around on my backside & I start to get aroused. With every second of this, it gets harder to decide if we should do it now or just wait.

"You know what? Lay on your back for daddy," he growls.

I flip over so quick, it's not even funny. He kisses me with passion & then looks me dead in the eyes.

"You ready?" he smirks.

"Always," I reply.

"Good."

He kisses my neck until he gets to the base, a.k.a. my spot. I moan a bit too loud for his liking so he covers my mouth with his hand. You can see the lust in his eyes & you can tell he was trying to restrain himself. He bites his lip & I feel myself getting wet.

"As much as I want you screaming, you have to be quiet. There are people here & I can already see Nicole with her ear to the door now," he chuckled.

"Okay, Papí," I say seductively, placing my hand to his aching friend.

He clenches his teeth as he fights a moan & a sex face. I rub him through his pants as he slowly loses his control.

"Stop," he pleads.

"Why?" I question mockingly.

"I'm g-going to -- oh shxt -- bust, t-that's why," he whispers harshly.

"But I love to watch you become undone. I think it's sexy, baby."

I make him look me in the eyes as he struggles to keep his eyes open. He puts his hand on top of mine & rubs himself harder. The heavy breathing, moaning & groaning, & muttering of curse words takes a serious toll on me. I feel like I'm going to cxm just because of this. His movement gets faster & he looks like he's ready to hit his peak any second now. Moments later,

"Oh God, yes," he sighs out.

His eyes roll to the back of his head & his mouth drops open in a blissful silent scream. He removes his hand & I feel a warm liquid on his pants. I take my hand off to reveal what I thought it was. He came in his pants. That was literally one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. His eyes come back up, he closes his mouth, & runs a hand through his hair. He lays there for a minute, trying to catch his breath. The first thing that comes out of his mouth is a playful 'I hate you'. I laugh & tell him to clean himself up. He walks back to the bathroom & I think about what just happened. All his faces, actions, & noises had me almost dripping for him. I am so glad that I'm the lucky lady that gets to marry him & see that whenever I want. Even though that was amazing, I'm still aroused. Should I touch myself before he comes back?

"You still think out loud, huh?"

"How are you back so fast?"

"You must've forgot that this is my room & bathroom as well. Plus, I'm not stupid. I kept a extra pair of pants because something told me to. I think it was God."

"It was probably your dxck."

"It probably was," he laughs. "And I'm sorry about you. I should've let you have yours first. I can do a little something to make that better..." he said, pulling at the hem of my silk nightgown.

"Nah, it's cool, babe. I'll get mine later."

"You better not touch yourself."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because I don't want you to. I'll have a present for you after we're married, okay?"

"Fine," I grumble.

"Come here & give daddy a kiss," he holds his arms out for me.

I stomp over to him & give him a peck on the lips & leave. But he pulls me back to him & captures my lips in his sensually as he slips 2 fingers into me.