Frustration (Part 1)

When I got home, I went to my room & shut the door. Looking at the ceiling, I absentmindedly caressed my growing bump & thought about everything that's happened recently. Jacob's lying, cheating, his abuse mentally, & once physically, his ways of making it up to me. The love I have for him has to strong to watch him become a different person, a scarier person, right before your eyes & nurse him back to his original self. The hurt that I went through over him. Sometimes I wonder if this was even worth it because of the pain I felt constantly. It seemed like everything was falling on me with no breaks, no time to get myself back together. Jacob knocked on the door, asking permission to come in with me. I took a minute to reply but eventually granted him access to enter. He laid beside me & cuddled with me. I stared at his face, looking over all his features. I kissed his forehead, then his nose. He looked at me smiling, his face a light pinkish tint. Kissing both of his cheeks, I put our foreheads together & kissed his lips lightly.

"Do you love me?" I asked.
"Yes, dear. I love you with all of my heart," he told me.
"Are you sure?" I asked with concern.
"Yes. Why are you questioning that?" he asked coldly.
"Because I was just thinking about everything that's happened in the pat 2 months with you. That's why, honey," I said, hurt.
"I'm sorry," he said.
"Want me to make you feel better?" I said, letting all my frustration out, sucking his neck.
"What are you doing?" he asked, pushing me away.
"I wanted to help you out," I said, tears filling my eyes quickly.
"Well, I don't need that, thank you," he said sarcastically.
"Okay then," I said, trying to wipe my tears away.

I cried, leaving the room, confused & sad. Why isn't he attracted to me anymore? He just told me that he loved me. I thought he loved my body as well because as you know, he got me pregnant. I went to the cabinet & got my keys & retreated to the car. I called someone that I haven't talked to in a while.

"Hello?"
"Chressy, can I come over?"

P.S. - All the 'Frustration' parts are the same day as 'False Alarms'. This is still May 30th. Kay? Deuces✌️❤️