Confessions (Part 2)

"...So I get to thinking, is this too good to be true?

That we're living

In a fairytale, no malice, and no lies

Baby, oh, it's hard to believe

That the love you have inside is only mine

That's how I know

I can't be your only one

No, I can't be your only one

'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met

And your love is three times better, how could anyone forget?

No, I can't..."

*Ariana Grande x Only 1*

When I got back downstairs, I see August & A'Brianna sitting on my couch while Nicole was in the kitchen, looking for some snacks. She better be lucky that she's 4 months pregnant or I'd put a lock on my cabinets.

"Look at Nicole over here eating up all my food," I said playfully.

"Shut up. I'm eating for 2 now," she defended herself.

"I had to eat for 3 & I still didn't eat that much. You just stay hungry," I told her.

"True. What have you been up to?"

"I have to talk to you in private about it," I whispered.

"Why?"

"The kids. They're smart & if they hear something like this, I'll never hear the end of it."

"Oh okay. Where's my Jakeums?"

"Probably still upstairs," I pointed out.

"Oh, well. When he comes downstairs, I'll say something to him."

"Okay. Hey Alsina!" I called out to August.

"Hey guh," he replied.

"Bri!"

"Tete Maya!"

"What's up, lil mama?"

"Nothing. Where's Chrissy & Trissy?"

"In their room. You wanna go play with them?"

"Yeah!" she cheered, leaving to the twins' room.

"Alsina?"

"Yeah?"

"Jacob's upstairs," I said.

"Thanks," he said, going upstairs.

"Finally, time to ourselves," Nicole sighed as she plopped down on the couch.

"Not yet. I wanna see if Jacob brings up him cheating on me," I say nonchalantly.

"THAT LIL HALF-NXGGA CHEATED ON YOU?!?!? I think it's that time of year where I have to beat someone's ass again," she ranted.

"Nope, because tomorrow I'm going to meet the bxtch. She has another thing coming if she thinks that she's getting away with putting any part of her on my man."

"Yassss girl! And what is Jacob doing cheating anyways? I thought he loved you," she said sadly.

"I thought so, too," I said, about to cry again. "You wanna go spy on him now?"

"Yeah," she agreed.

We silently got off the couch & tiptoed up the stairs to my room where I knew they were. The door wasn't all the way shut so we got close to the crack (😝😝😝) & listened in on their conversation. I guess we were right on time because August just asked Jacob what's been up. I guess he was talking about himself this whole time.