Sara Wants Attention

Hey! I'm back! I have no writing inspo whatsoever (so I'm Googling prompts haha) I would love it if you sent me prompts on my Instagram @morganscanary or message me on Wattpad.

Sara and Ava were sitting in bed together. Ava was doing some working and Sara was getting bored. She decided to start poking Ava. This was annoying Ava.

"Sara what are you doing? Stop." Ava said looking down at her girlfriend who had laid onto her back and was staring up at her girlfriend.

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me attention," Sara said mischievously.

"Sara, I'm trying to do work."

"Oh, well then."

"Sara!"

"No. Not until you put away your work and give me attention." Sara pouted.

"Okay, fine!"

Sara smirked but she didn't realize what her girlfriend was about to do. Ava put her work to the side and looked at her girlfriend.

"Two can play at this game!"

Ava started to poke Sara and Sara started laughing. It wasn't just a small laugh. It was the snorty and loud kind of laugh only Ava got to hear. Ava moved on top of Sara and pinned her arms down.

"Ms. Sharpe," Sara said seductively.

"I'm going to tear you apart," Ava whispered into Sara's ear.

"Please do," Sara said as she bit her lip.