Nyssara Backstory

So this one-shot is actually a Nyssara story. I was really upset that we never really got a true backstory to them so here is a made-up one.

Nyssa's POV

I was walking along the island when I found a girl lying on the beach, lifeless. I walked towards her. She was half-naked and gorgeous. I checked her pulse. It was weak but it was still there. I took her back to Nanda Parbat and nursed her back to health. The only thing was that she had to be trained and become a part of the League if she was to stay. Sara and I became so very close. Sometimes I wished we were closer. She was so sweet and beautiful. I was glad she came into my life.

Sara and I were sparring in an extra room that we normally sparred in but we also sat and she told me about her life back in Starling City and I told her about my life and the league. We got to a point in our sparring session where we were neck and neck. I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful ocean blues. It weakened me a little but I couldn't let her win. I saw this feeling in her eyes. I couldn't quite figure it out but I shoved her on the ground. I held my bo staff to her neck.

"I win," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Hey, hey. You've been practicing this forever. I'm new." Sara said while I still pinned her to the ground.

We stared into each other's eyes for a while until I gave up, dropped the staff to the ground, and kissed her. I was surprised when she kissed me back. When I pulled back a couple of inches, still looking into her eyes she smiled which made me smile. I leaned back down to kiss her again. After that magical moment, we were almost inseparable. That was until she left to go to Starling City to save her family.