Here for You

Okay, so this is really short (sorry). I'm trying to think of what to write atm. :)

Sara's POV

I sat in the parlour alone. I sat in silence. It was strange to have silence on the ship. I couldn't see anything since I became blind but I still managed to find my way to my quarters. I lied down on my bed a fell asleep. About two hours later I awoke to someone holding my hand. I could tell it was Ava because I saw her in my vision. I smiled a little from what I saw.

"Hey, Sara." I heard Ava say.

"Hey," I said lightly as she slid onto the bed next to me.

Ava's POV

I headed to the parlour to find Sara but she wasn't there where I left her. I headed to her room and found her curled up in bed asleep. I walked over, held her hand, and kissed her lightly on the forehead. A smile formed on Sara's face and I looked down at my hand quickly realized what was going on.

"Hey, Sara," I said and then I slid into bed next to her. I pulled her close and she relaxed to the touch. Sara turned over and took her hand and placed it on the side of my face. Her finger traced down to my lips and then she leaned in to kiss me. I melted into the kiss. I almost wanted to cry because of what was happening to Sara. When we pulled apart I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed it gently with my thumb. She leaned into it and eventually rolled over and tucked herself into me. I wrapped my arm around her, kissed her on the head, and eventually fell asleep.