3x17 Makeup

So this is like a 3X17 makeup kinda thing but apparently all my stories are short. Again, sorry.

Sara's POV

A couple of hours had passed and we were still no closer to finding Mallus. I decided to leave and go find Ava. I couldn't leave her like that. I had given her a little bit of time but it was enough.

I portaled to the time bureau and went to her office. I knocked on the door and then walked in. Ava glanced up at me her face red and tear-stained.

"Sara. I told you-" She started but I cut her off.

"No!" I quickly walked up to her and knelt down in front of her, looking into her eyes. "How could you say that there is no you to love? I love you, Ava! I love you so much and I can't bear being without you. You have shown me to love again. I was so convinced that the darkness would take over and that no one would love me but you, Ava, you came and brought me happiness. You showed me to love again." I poured out to her.

Ava sniffled. I could see tears building up in her eyes again. She broke down. I stood up and held Ava. It felt like forever until she calmed down. She lifted her head from my chest.

"I love you too Sara." She whispered.

I grabbed her face and wiped away her tears. "I will always be here for you. Always."

Ava nodded and grabbed my face and connected her lips with mine. When we pulled apart I rested my forehead on hers, looking into her eyes. "I love you, I love you, I love you, Ava Sharpe," I said softly which made her smile and I smiled too.