Random Sara and Ava AU

Ava's POV

~before Ava moved onto the Waverider; Ava and Sara aren't dating... yet.~

I was at the bureau and was flooded with paperwork. I had been working on it all week. Sara had asked me if I wanted to come over to have wine but I turned her down because of all of this paperwork. I heard a knock at my office door.

"Gary, I-" I thought Gary was behind the door but in came Sara Lance. "Oh, hey Captain Lance."

"You know you can call me Sara right?" Sara snickered.

I blushed. "Right. Sara. What's up?"

"Well, I was coming to see if you were still working on that paperwork. Looks like you still are. You need a break. How about... dinner?"

Smooth Sara. "Is that a date?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What if it was?"

"Okay." I said, cleaning up my things.

"See you at eight. In the galley." Sara turned around and opened the door. She turned back around for a quick second. "Don't be late." She then left.

I fell back into my chair. The woman that I had been crushing on since we fought that first time really just asked me out on a date? Wow.

I was quick to finish my work and portaled back to my apartment to get dressed. I found a beautiful blue dress in the back of my closet. I bought it for a work party so I only wore it once.

I portaled to the ship around seven fifty-five. I portaled straight to the galley. I walked through to see the one and only gorgeous Sara Lance standing at the counter.

"And she's early, too." Sara said, smiling and grabbing a glass of wine and handing it to me.

I grabbed it and looked at the table she had set for the two of us.

"Wow. You did all this?"

"Well, Gideon did the cooking but I set it all up."

"What about your team?" I asked, worried they'd ruin our date or something.

"They are all gone. It's just you and me." Sara said seductively, slowly walking towards me.

"Shall we eat or-"

"I think I know of something tastier." I smirked, closing the gap between Sara and I.

"My room is just down the hallway." Sara said, grabbing my waist.

"Mhmmmm." I bit my lip as Sara pulled me towards her room.