I Knew You

so i wrote this all on my phone so it's all lowercase and some of the grammar is probably wrong but anyhow.

this is before ava and sara ever met. the time bureau doesn't exist and ava is a cop.

Sara's POV
i needed time away from the team. as much as i loved them, i was stressed and needed time away from them. I took the jump ship and went to one of my favorite bars in star city. i sat there by myself, stirring my drink with a toothpick. i was done with all the stress, pain, and worry my team gave me. i needed a break but it wasn't really helping. while i was in my daydream a tall blonde woman came and sat down next to me. the bar tender handed her a drink. "thanks, steven." she said.
she took a good swig of her drink and then turned to me.
"you don't look familiar. are you new to this town?" she asked me.
"oh. no. i've lived here almost my whole life. i just haven't visited this bar lately." i replied.
"oh. well you look very sad and stressed. what's up?"
this woman was being very friendly. no one ever just randomly came up to me and talked to me the past times i've been here. but this woman was gorgeous.
"it's nothing. i just needed a break from my te-, my family. no one ever listens to me."
"oh. i completely understand. i work for the SCPD and nobody over there is even onboard with any of my plans that j suggest when doing investigations or anything so a lot of our missions go south."

Ava's POV
"my dad's captain of the SCPD, actually." she replied. and then it hit me.
"wait a minute. you're sara lance! now i remember you. wow it's been awhile."
sara looked at me confused but then it hit her.
"oh yeah! haha. you're ava right?"
i nodded.
"my dad was always talking about you. he said you were the best partner he ever had."
i blushed and looked down.
"i remember seeing you at the precinct once. the first time i saw you. you had bangs and you were so pretty. i was touring there because i was looking into law enforcement..." i had just realized what i said. i called her pretty. but that's fine right?

Sara's POV
i was listening to ava and then she called me pretty. i looked down, my cheeks flushed because the truth is... i had a crush on her all those many years ago.
"sorry. i- i didn't-" ava stammered.
"no no. it's fine. you're pretty too." suddenly the floor was the thing to stare at apparently considering we were both staring at it.
"the truth is... i kinda had a crush on you. all those many years ago. the first time i saw you. all the stories my dad told me about you over the years. you sounded amazing."
ava looked up at me. her mouth open just a little. "wait... you- you had a crush on me?"
i nodded, slowly.
"heh. i kinda did too."
as soon as ava said this i snapped my head up.
"do- i mean do you still..." i trailed off not trying to push anything.
"how could i not." ava whispered. "you- you wanna head back to my place? this place is loud and crowded."
"sure." i smirked.