Thinking of You

Okay so here is ANOTHER from @superlegendsofficial on Instagram :) Get some tissues and brace yourself.

I walk down the hallways of the Waverider to Sara and my quarters from the galley. It's been a month since Sara was abducted. I curl up on our bed, gripping the sheets. I finally let my emotions out. I had been holding them in for a while. Usually, if Sara was around I'd let them out because she let me be myself around her. No one was there to judge. She would help me through the pain. Now, no one was here to help me do that. I rubbed my face in the sheets only to realize that her scent was gone. I could no longer smell her unique scent. I buried my head into my pillow and sobbed for what felt like forever. I put my hand under the pillow to find the note from our first date. I folded it back up and put it in the drawer to my bedside table. I wiped my eyes on the sleeves of Sara's hoodie that I was wearing. It was originally mine but I gave it to her one of the first nights we were together. I remember.

She was cold and tried leaning into me for warmth but I could feel her shivering so I took off my hoodie and gave it to her. Sara started to warm up and thanked me but she made sure I was okay and wasn't cold. Even though I was a bit cold I was fine as long as she was fine. I knew she never gave it back and she practically wore it every day. I didn't dare ask her for it back. I didn't want her at my throat in a bad way and besides, she looked ridiculously cute in it. The way it was really big on her. It was already big on me so on her it was right above her knees.

I smiled at the thought for a split second but remembered that she still wasn't there. I might lose her forever. My love. My everything. I don't have a purpose for living without her.

Okay, so I realize that almost all my one-shots are sad so please send requests because I got nothing and this is just my depression writing these stories. Comment or DM me @izzyb_canary on insta!