I am Legends REWRITE

Okay, so last night's episode "I am Legends" had me crying so I'm going to rewrite the ending. ENJOY!

Ava's POV

As Sara was fighting off the zombies from the pool table I was shooting them from behind the bar. The time courier still wasn't charged and we were very close to losing. After Sara told me what happened all I could do was think about her. I couldn't think of anything else. I kept glancing at her to see if she was okay but when I looked again one of the zombies tripped her and she fell back onto the table. Everything started rushing through my mind at that moment. I let out a scream "SARA!" but the zombies looked like they had already gotten to her. I was done. I started firing shots harder and faster. I made my way through the zombies and grabbed Sara. I ran behind the bar and realized that the courier was charged. I grabbed the courier called the team and we ran through the portal and onto the Waverider. I ran Sara to the medbay hoping Gideon could fix her in time.

I sat next to Sara in the medbay for about three hours now. I was very tired but couldn't sleep thinking about Sara constantly. "Co-captains for life."  that was all that was running through my head. Then I realized that I had subconsciously linked pinkies with Sara. I leaned down and kissed her hand trying to hold back tears but I couldn't. I softly sobbed sitting next to Sara. It was so hard thinking that she could have died, again. I lied my head on her shoulder my tears dripping down onto her shirt. "I love you so much, baby. Losing you would kill me too. I can't have that happen to you. I love you too much to lose you." I sniffled. "Co-captains for life." I then felt something squeeze my pinky. "Co-captains for life," Sara whispered. I whipped my head up to see Sara conscious. I took no time and connected our lips.

"You scared me so much, baby," I said resting my forehead against Sara's. "I love you so very much."

"I love you, too." She said smiling, connecting our lips again.

Thanks for reading! I am taking requests! DM me on Instagram or comment!!