🎃11🎃

I've never said I hate you
to someone so much before 
I'm lightheaded
When we talking

🕷️

.🕸️. {3 months before Jungkook was stolen}

"Where is he!" The man hissed through his teeth.

"W-we don't know-" interrupting, the pink-haired man slashed his face.

"Bull shit, tell me where he is and I won't hurt your

boyfriend." He threatened, "Now!"

The taller stepped in front of his boyfriend, his face dripping blood. He continued, "He's..."

"He's where?" The man spat impatiently.

"He's at our house," the one behind the tall sky-blue-haired man. The taller looked back at the solemn face, eyes wide. "He's at our house. You can grab him and go,

just... leave the others alone." He added, regretful of giving the information.

A wicked smile grew on his face. "Oh, I know."

.🕸️. {Back to where the story ended}

"What do you want?" Jungkook hissed, stepping backward. All he remembered was hearing Taehyung's cries and screams, then he ended up here.

Wherever that was. His heart rate was fast, increasing as he stared the man in the eyes. "You know who I am." The older smirked wickedly, "Kim Eon Jin, he told-"

"Don't speak her name! Taehyung wouldn't want that," he cried, "T-take me back."

He hummed as if he were thinking, "I could." He paused cornering the younger, placing his finger on his chin. "But I won't."

Jungkook riled all the strength inside of him, extending his arms to push him down.

Without looking back he sprinted away. Jungkook didn't know where he was going but he didn't care. He was going to get out.

He was going to escape.

He was going to find his way back home to Taehyung.

A voice stopped his train of thought, "Who are you?" A boy with blue hair popped in front of him.

Jungkook saw the young boy run next to him, his face familiar. "Y-your a Vampire," Jungkook breathed through his gasps.

The boy puffed his cheek, "Who are you. Answer me."

"I-I'm Jungkook," he stuttered and watched the boy stop. By impulse, Jungkook did as well, catching his breath.

"Jungkook?" The boy gasped, a smile pulling to his face. "Big brother's boyfriend!" He cheered running to him and hugging him.

"Big brother? Your Taehyung's brother?" Jungkook cocked a brow, slightly hugging him back. But fear rested on his shoulders afraid Jin would return and get both of them.

"Mhm, I'm Yeonjun, b-but why are you here? And why are you with Jin?" He barked, letting go of him, placing both hands on his hips.

"I don't even know where 'here' is," Jungkook admitted looking around.

But they both stopped.

A loud gunshot was emitted in the air. Yeonjun grasped onto the older. "W-what was that?"

Jungkook felt his breath hitch. Everything around him grew silent, questions, and voices in his head coming to a stop. A scent of vanilla broke each forest smell like glass.

Yeonjun clenched tighter on the shirt.

Taehyung.

🕷️

Short prologue on the sequel to Scent!

Ily

Stay safe

-Ashton