🎃12🎃

I keep digging myself down deeper
I won't stop
'till I get where you are

🕷️

Taehyung could hear the movement or more so, he sensed it. He wanted to find Jin. But it wasn't as important as finding Jungkook.

I should have just marked him. If I did, this wouldn't have happened. His thoughts bickered the crackling of leaves beneath his feet making him more pissed by the second.

The gun clenched between his hands, if he had super strength, he'd break it.

"Jungkook, where the hell are you?" his voice cracked, knowing at this point it was a statement, not a question. He knew where Jungkook was.

Not the exact place, he just knew he was with Jin. Taehyung felt like screaming.

Small, almost inaudible voices stopped his movement, "You said you were taking the Vampire!"

A gasp escaped the mouth of the blonde, he knew that voice.

Taehyung peaked around the tree he was hiding behind and stared at the frame of the older. The one he hated most. "No. I just said give me information," he simply stated, twirling his finger on the tip of the danger he held. A smile played at his face as he looked up, "You assumed I was going for the Vampire. Your own mind played a trick on you."

He gave a short cackle.

Taehyung looked at the two shadowy figures step closer, into the light. Namjoon had a scowl on his face as he spoke, "Give Jungkook back."

Jin stood up, kicking the air. "Even if I could, I wouldn't." He paused, the realization on the two faces in front of him lit up in their eyes. "He ran off."

Taehyung breathed quietly.

Hoseok stepped forward, "Why are you even going after Jungkook? What did he ever do to you?" The brown-haired man came dangerously close, "We gave you the information and you abused it. Take the Vampire and give us Jungkook."

Taehyung's eyes widened. They're the reason Jungkook's gone, He gripped the gun with both his hands pointing it upwards. He pulled the trigger, hundreds of birds flying away from the tree.

Except one.

One fell, bleeding. Stagnant.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok looked in the blonde's direction meeting his eyes filled with furry.

The two boys on the left bit their lips in shame, while a smirk grew on the oldest lips.

Taehyung felt tears run dry down his cheeks, no emotion showed on his face. He was betrayed by two people who lived in the same house as him. Jimin and Yoongi trusted them.

Yet, it was their fault.

Hoseok fell first, "It was supposed to be you he took!" His words cut deeply, yet left no wound.

"Why did anyone have to be taken?" the blonde's voice that was usually filled with emotion was hushed and monotone. No one answered, Jin just sat in silence, "Is he dead?"

Jin shook his head with a cheap expression, "Sadly, no. He ran off, I'm guessing you heard." He glanced up, hinting that he knew Taehyung had been eavesdropping.

Without warning, he ran in the direction where he sensed the most fear. Smells growing more distinctive.

He wiped the cold tears.

"Jungkook!"

.🕸️.

Yeonjun kept his hands hooked to Jungkook's shirt, "D-do you think the hunters out to get us?"

Jungkook let out bitter chuckles, "I have my dagger on me, I won't let them hurt you-"

"I'm not scared!" The younger puffed his cheek, reminding him a bit of Taehyung. "If anything I'll be the one saving you."

Jungkook gave a warm smile and nodded, "You... You remind me out of your brother."

Yeonjun glanced up, "Do you miss him?"

Jungkook nodded, slipping his hands in his pockets. "What about you?"

A frown tugged at Yeonjun's face, "Actually, Taehyung and I never really knew each other. I don't think he likes me since... I'm a pureblood Vampire and was with his mom for the time she was taken back and longer."

Jungkook looked down at him and ruffled his hair, "I'm sure he likes you."

"Jungkook," the boy froze sniffing the air, "I smell him."

Jungkook didn't admit it but he did as well. The man spun around, the scent growing stronger, "Taehyung," he breathed his eyes meeting the blonde.

Yeonjun felt the older squeeze his hand. He gazed where Jungkook was looking. His brother stood silent, tears running down his face. The grip from the black-haired boy's hand disappeared.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook, lifting him, and hugging him.

When he put him down there lips attached, kissing for a short amount of time.

"I'm sorry," the blonde cried, still hugging him.

"For what?" Jungkook asked, wiping some of his own tears.

"I couldn't get to you in time, h-he took you..." Taehyung let go of him. "Did he hurt you? Bite you? Rape-"

"Taehyung! There's a child!" Jungkook cut him off puffing his cheek.

Yeonjun placed his hands on his hips, "I'm thirteen," he huffed.

Taehyung stood in silence, "Namdongsaeng... Yeonjun..." He wrapped his arms around the younger, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"And you said he doesn't like you," Jungkook teased, letting a small chuckle fly out of his mouth.

Yeonjun escaped the wrath of Taehyungs hug, he grasped onto Jungkooks shirt, "He said he missed you." The younger blurted with a smug face.

The blonde guessed he was trying to get back at Jungkook so he went with it. "Oh really?" He cocked a brow moving closer to Jungkook. When they were inches apart, Taehyung squeezed his cheeks. "How cute!"

Blush filled the black-haired man's face. "D-do you know the way out?" He said turning his head, revealing a few bruises and bites.

Yeonjun was the first to notice, "What are those?" He asked poking Jungkook's neck. The man winced in pain, grabbing his neck.

This gained Taehyung's attention. The blonde moved Jungkook's hand. "What the hell..." He gasped, "Who did this!"

Jungkook peered down in silence. Yeonjun watched in worry, "It was Jin." He answered for him.

Taehyung glanced at the youngest, "I'll kill him-"

"You can't," Yeonjun grabbed his brother's hands.

"What do you mean I can't?"

"Hyung... He's immortal. He's one of the immortal ones," the younger cried. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly averted their eyes.

"We have to get out of here," Taehyung ordered, "Yeonjun, you have to go back to camp."

"But-"

"Now!"

Without another warning, the younger nodded and ran in the direction of the camp. He knew he was going to have to face Jin at one point, but he couldn't risk his older brothers or Jungkook's life.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, rushing them out of the forest.

"We're talking about your neck when we get back," Taehyung hissed. But it wasn't an angry tone, Jungkook could hear the worry in his voice.

He could smell it.

💀

If you haven't seen it in Chapter 10, Yes I have added 'Your Paromone' (the sequel to this book) to this book ^^ 5 chapters was way too small for a sequel to this book. 

-Ashton uwu