🎃2🎃

🎃

I'll show thee the way
Though all the pain and the sorrows

The moon fully revealed itself making Taehyung shake even harder. The full blue moon was the worst for a half-blood.

Taehyung snapped his eyes shut.

Jungkook kept his grip and pace steady, "I know where to take you." His voice was calm but Taehyung smelled the fear. 

He smelled Jungkook. 

The blonde tried his best to keep his eyes closed, but the moon's glow was like a starving wolf trying not to kill a sheep.

Impossible.

His eyes slowly opened and his grip tightened; pushing the black-haired boy to a tree. 

"I-I'm sorry, Jungkook. But your scent... it's too sweet to resist," he almost hummed.

"Think about what you're doing," he stuttered through the grip.

Jungkook felt the breath of the blond's breath touch his skin. Skimming across, smelling the sweetness of the boy's neck. 

Steady yourself Taehyung. He told himself but as soon as he did, he felt his hand wrap around the black-haired man's small waist. 

The breath, coming from Jungkook, increased. 

Taehyung pulled his fangs towards the boy's neck, but then felt a strong pain shoot up his head. His body fell.

Jungkook stared at the now limp body. By instinct, he fell to the floor and shook the body. "Taehyung," he almost shouted. 

His gaze averted upwards, meeting Jimin's eyes. "Why the hell are you shaking it?!" He hissed, "Let's get out of here!" 

"H-hyung, why'd you do that?"

"What do you mean? It was gonna kill you!" Jimin spat, kicking the body that looked lifeless.

"It was the half-blood vampire prince, and he wasn't gonna kill me" he clenched his fist. 

"And? That's still a vampire-" The man paused, "Wait. The-the half-blood vampire prince? Does that mean... The other vampires will die?" Jimin almost squealed.

Jungkook sat in bewilderment, "No. That's a myth. He didn't even know of the war," Jungkookchewed his lip. Just leave him. You bearly even know this man. 

Still, he held his ground. 

"Jungkook, it's just a Vampire..." The man gave a small heaved sigh, "But you may bring him back."

Jungkook's head shot up. "Really?"

"Yes-"

A deep voice cut off their conversation. "Taehyung!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook winced as a pale bony figure appeared next to the Vampire, crouched down. Jimin's eyes pealed up and down the ivory-skinned Vampire.

Jungkook's eyes met his glowing blue eyes which widened. "You did this," he hissed. "You killed him-"

"He's not dead sir, I hit him hard with a pan." Jimin interrupted scaring both Jungkook and the Vampire.

"God damn it," the man whispered, sniffing the air. "You two are humans. What are you doing here?" 

Jungkook glanced at the man on the floor, "I was helping him to our bunker because I found him hurt. Do you know him?"