🎃5🎃

🎃

I can't trust my words 
if I don't sleep
The world 
Knows most of my secrets

Jungkook's breaths were heavy as the vampire kissed him. He wasn't sure if it was supposed to feel this good. 

The blonde, on the other hand, didn't care. He wasn't worried about what Jin would do. Yet, a pair of hands-on his chest made him gasp. What the fu- Before he could finish his thought, he was on the ground. 

Jungkook sat up, his eyes wide and breath hard. He held his heart and then glared at the bonded. "Don't ever do that again."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry," he apologized. 

Jungkook let out a sigh, "I-it's fine. I just have some past trauma with Vampires..."

Taehyung shot up, "Y-you do? About w-what? What happened?" He sat down, ready for Jungkook to speak. After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung spoke again, "If you don't wanna talk about it, I won't pressure you."

"No, I should have told you this." Jungkook admitted taking a deep breath, "When I was six a vampire with yellow eyes... Killed my parents."

Taehyung gasped, "W-what?" 

Jungkook chewed his lip, "I never trusted vampires after that..." He didn't add anything else. 

The blonde guessed after what he just did, Jungkook didn't know whether to trust him or not. And he was right. His head began to feel fuzzy, being to realize who killed Jungkook's parents.

Jungkook watched as the older looked down, falling on his knees, emotionless. "T-Taehyung?"

The older let out a whimper, "Jin, that bitch." He muttered over the tears.

Jungkook raised his brows in worry, "Who's Jin?"

"Our leader. And your family was not the first." Taehyung placed his hands over his face, almost wailing but it was soft.

"Did he..."

"He took my mother..." Taehyung let out another cry, "After that my father went crazy and my sister couldn't take it anymore."

"What happened?" The younger cooed softly, petting his back softly, in a comforting way. He bit his lip hesitantly, a bit worried about his question.

Taehyung sat up and wiped his tears, looking out the window. 

He remembered how kind his sister was, yet how secretive she was. At one point, he found her crying in her pillow, bruises scattered on her arms and knees. She was filthy that day. 

She told him that it was just her allergies and she fell in basketball that day. Taehyung didn't believe her but his young brain told him to. To tell the truth, the scene he witnessed days after was something that made him run away.

"She committed suicide because of Jin." 

Hanging in the bedroom by a string, was his sister. Dried blood on her arms and stains on her wide shirt.

His father hit him that day, blaming everything on him. He had always loved his daughter more than Taehyung. 

"I-I'm so sorry, are you ok? Did she-"

"Leave a note? Say anything?" Taehyung almost hissed the words. Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, she did," the blonde let out a sigh. He remembered it clearly. She had been thirteen.

'Taehyungie. I'm sorry, tell dad that, too. This life is a living hell. A man... He keeps coming, he has yellow glowing eyes and he would beat me for reasons I can't tell you. All I can tell you is I did it for you. These slits were a getaway like you and your saxophone. Now, I'm going on a long vacation. No- more like moving. I'll miss you. Every box smile you made, every sweet laugh, even our fights. I swear, I'm happy now. I just can't take dad's uncontrollable laughter or that strange man's hits any longer. I can't... Stay away from him Taehyung. I'm going now. Leaving. Don't cry. Smile for dad.
Love
   Kim Eon Jin'

Tears swept down the face of the older like the spreading of wildfire. "Not that long, she wasn't much of a writer," his words wobbled like a staircase. Jungkook caressed his cheek softly not asking any further questions.

They just sat there, the blonde bawling in the younger lap. He hadn't thought about what had happened to his sister in a while. He hadn't cried about her since he was eight.

So he cried, ejecting every tear from his eyes until his tear pockets were empty.

Taehyung sat up and wiped his eyes. He peered up at Jungkook. His gaze softened and a small smile appeared as he looked at the sleeping boy. He picked the boy up, The blonde never realized how heavy he would be but he placed him on the bed softly. He was about to leave but a voice stopped him, "Don't go..."  Taehyung turned around, the boy was half awake. "Please..." The man begged like a starved dog. 

Hesitantly, Taehyung sat on the couch. Jungkook pulled him down. The blonde happily turned and hugged the younger. 

Out of nowhere, Jungkook leaned forward placing a small kiss on the elder's nose.

What Jungkook didn't know, was that Taehyung wouldn't always be there when he called.

 ⚰️ {2 weeks later}

Jungkook peered out his window every breath weaker than the next. He had just visited his friend- or preditor- Yugyeom. The man had bitten him several times, none were soft.

Why were Taehyungs bites so... Soft? He thought but shook that thought out of his head.

Yoongi and Taehyung, though they planned to leave two weeks ago, had stayed for a longer period thanks to Jungkook. For some reason, he couldn't bear to watch Taehyung leave. 

Just the thought made him whimper. Still, he had a feeling in his gut that the man would be forced to leave soon.

A knock made the younger jump. He pulled up his neck warmer, hiding the bites Yugyeom had made. "C-come in." It was Yoongi.

"Hyung?"

The cold man didn't answer, he just looked around. What's he looking for? Has he seen Taehyung? 

"Where is he? I know he's with you," the man hissed. "He's always with you," Yoongi added in a low grumble, too soft for Jungkook to hear.

"He's not with you?" Jungkook cocked a brow, standing up. 

Yoongi furrowed his brow, "Shit, where the fuck is that kid." 

Jungkook could feel the tension grow, "Why don't we go look for him. I'm sure he's somewhere in the house." The younger offered. 

Yoongi grunted in agreement. "I'll get Jimin," he sighed. 

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, slipping on his shoes. 

He didn't leave, he repeated to himself but the fear only grew at the pit of his stomach. 

The younger groaned and walked out a bit worried, he stepped up the stairs carefully trying not to make a sound. 

Seconds later, a powerful gunfire, that could be heard from miles away, made him jump. He fell to the floor, gripping the carpeted stairs. Butterflies filled him, and his brain fogged. Taehyung.

He slipped up and ran up the stairs, don't be dead, please don't be dead. He ignored the commotion between two men, his eyes flickering side to side looking for one particular body. 

Thankfully, he didn't see a single blonde-haired, pale-faced, dead-looking body. The younger ran out and spotted Yoongi, grasping the air. 

What the hell happened. 

A few seconds later, a man lunged towards the hunter choking Yoongi. Jungkook recognized him easily. "Taehyung." He breathed the name, but all the happiness disappeared when he watched the man get trapped under a man's grip.

His eyes glowed a deep red, like the blood spilling from his neck.

Jungkook felt his hands shake, why are you just standing there? A voice asked him. He shook his head and aimed a gun yet it was too hard to get a clear shot. 

A rasp of fire escaped his mouth, "Hey shit-face! Get you fucked up hands off him!" 

The man looked up with his pearly yellow eyes.

It all struck Jungkook at once. 

That's not a hunter. 

🎃