🎃8🎃

🎃

All the good girls go to hell
Cuz even god herself
has enemies
Once the water starts to rise
And heavens out of sight

She'll want the devil on her team
-

Jungkook woke up sore. Like sore enough that it hurt to move. He had never had sex so rough and beautiful. To tell the truth, he never had enough affinity to have sex. 

He sat up, groaning in pain, noticing the gruesome smells of cum and sweat. Jungkook gazed over, smiling at the man next to him. Yet, he looked pale- more than he usually did. 

Jungkook noticed how tense he was like he was having a bad dream. Like he did when he first met him. 

"If I like a human or date a human, I'd die." Jungkook's eye's widened at the memory clashing in like Deja Vu. 

He investigated the older, checking for knives stabbed into him or bullets stuffed into his head. But there was nothing. 

The older shuffled in his sleep, closer to Jungkook. The younger let out a sigh and caressed his face, the light illuminating into his eyes.

"Kookie?" Taehyung said groggily, rubbing his eyes.

Kookie? Jungkook thought, smiling at the older's words.

The blonde stretched his arms and partly sat up, using his arms to hold him up. Jungkook bit his lip nervously, using the blanket to cover his naked body. He forgot he wasn't clothed. 

Embarrassed the younger moved to the side, away from the blonde. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, "You ok?" He yawned, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around Jungkook. 

The older chuckled at Jungkook's red face. "Y-yeah," he answered Taehyung, chewing his lip. 

A smile pulled at the blonde's face, the sheets still covering the bottom half of his body as he grabbed a clean shirt. He slipped it on then grabbed another handing it to Jungkook. It was a bit big and likely one of Jungkook's oversized shirts. 

A knock made both of them jump, "Jungkookie, we have to go somewhere."

Both minds had the exact thought to go through it. Hide. Jungkook, who wore just a long shirt, helped Taehyung hide. "Just hide in the corner, by the clothes." Taehyung wished he could laugh at how messy the younger was but he held his tongue. "Coming Jimin," Jungkook called tiredly after Taehyung was bearly noticeable.

He threw the dirty sheets onto the bed and opened the door, "Took you long-" he paused and sniffed the bedroom. "What the hell is that smell?" He scoffed, plugging his nose, and moving backward. 

Jungkook and Taehyung froze. Jungkook's eyes flickered around the room until he thought of something, "I uh, had a wet dream."

Taehyung held his giggles back. 

Jimin nodded hesitantly and shook his head, "I did not need to know that!"

Jungkook shrugged, "You asked."

"You look um... Tired. Maybe drinks or dares can be canceled," Jimin chuckled nervously.