🎃10🎃

🎃

Drownding his troubles
In whisky bubbles
-

"You know about marking?" Taehyung got off the younger hesitant to touch him. 

Jungkook shrugged, "I've heard about it, but I don't fully know what it is."

"Then I'm not doing it," Taehyung crossed his arms and looked to the side. "No way will I mark an unknowledge  kid."

The younger puffed his cheek, "Unacknowledged kid! I'm twenty-three. At least tell me what it is!"

The blonde bit his lip, giving a reluctant sigh, "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." Jungkook nodded in agreement, sitting criss-cross. Taehyung giggled at his cuteness and took a deep breath. "A Vampire who isn't internal and is dating a human, even if it's illegal, can make a human his or her mate if they inject a liquid from their teeth as they bite them."

"Do they turn into Vampires?" Jungkook asked, lying down, using Taehyungs leg as a pillow. 

"No, well, not really. They contain some abilities, like sense and they need more rest during the day." Taehyung sighed, quietly petting Jungkook's head. 

"Then what's so bad about it?"

"It's like... Getting married! Yeah, that's it. There would be rules and consequences." Taehyung chewed his lip.

"And?"

"We've only dated for a few days, known each other for two weeks." Taehyung lay his head back. 

Jungkook nodded, "I-I guess your right. Now we should go and see Namjoon."

Jungkook stood up walking towards the stairs, not waiting for Taehyung. 

The blonde watched him worry clouding his face. He couldn't lie, he wished- earned- to mark the younger. But, he wasn't sure if Jungkook was ready. 

He got up and followed the sober black-haired man. Please understand my decision, Kookie. 

⚰️ {One year passed

The eyes of the pale older opened.

Sniffing the air, his brows furrowed. "That piss-head!" Jin yelled, getting up, the blood from a wound fading. He flew to the small Vampire. "You can't betray me, get Taehyung!"

"No!" The small child stomped.

"Yeonjun, don't disobey me. Or else," the yellow-eyed man hissed, flashing his fangs.

"I don't obey you, so I can't disobey you," Yeonjun snorted back. "You can't even suck a Vampire's blood. Only the immortal ones could."

"Exactly." 

The blue-haired boy's eyes widened. "You mean-"

The man stepped closer, "I can mark anything, suck as much Vampire blood as I want. And you can't kill me," he cackled.

"S-stay back," the young kid, only thirteen, threatened. "You're a bitch you know, hurting big brother."