🎃6🎃

🎃

And I can't change to the person 
I don't wanna be so;
Oh, it's Saturday night

{ 30 minutes before}

Taehyung woke up to the sound of nails against a chalkboard. Cold sweat drenched his face. 

He glanced at the panel beside him that he had not made any progress with. Still, it couldn't calm him down.

He stood up, slowly opening the door, not making a sound. The blonde closed the door then walked up the stairs, trailing his nails up the wall matching his pace. It was like he was in a dream when the moon cast over the clouds breaking through, towards the water. 

Unreal; that's how you'd explain it. 

Yet, it gave him a weary feeling. All the silence, the wind, no screams that he'd usually hear at this time. Do they know I'm here? 

He peeked around the corner, his strained voice breaking the silence like glass; "Jin." It wasn't a friendly tone, it was poisoned. 

His glowing eyes opened, a strong smile made shivers go down the blonde's spine. He walked toward him, "So this is where you've been," he cackle. "With humans."

Taehyung's brows furrowed, "If you touch him-"

"Oh, him? So you've already fallen for one? You know, I was supposed to end up with you!" His soft voice turned to a hiss. "You were the crowned prince with half-blood powers. You were supposed to give me that power. But your little bitchy mind decided to leave,

like your mother." His words echoed like a racing buffalo, sending Taehyung a small message that he soon got.

"M-my mother's a-"

"Half-blood?" His voice didn't sound sane anymore, "No shit sherlock. I was supposed to marry her but then she ran off with a human. I was this close- THIS CLOSE- to having her powers. So when she had your sister, I thought she would have the half-bloods powers. But turns out it was only the second birth so I beat her." He paused, breathing in, his eyes widening. "Then you were born." 

The blonde shook with anger that boiled. "You. You killed my sister, you fucktard!" He spat angrily, "You took away her happiness!" His voice was deadly as he poked at his chest. "You used us, tortured us, blamed us, played with us like we were toys!  That's why my mom's always so fucking tired!" 

His words barely made a scratch on the older as he inched closer. "You are going to marry-"

A sharp thorn of pain scratched at his face. 

Taehyung stared at the figure who was being choked by Jin.

"Yoongi."

{Back to where we were}

The blonde watched as humans quickly left their homes, men aiming at the three vampires. 

A few other Vampires, around twenty, joined, attacking. 

Taehyung threw himself at Jin who unhooked his large hand from the ivory man and grasped Taehyungs. Without hesitation, he began to poke through his pale skin specs of red and blue blood seeping through. The claws began to edge closer to his air tube. "L-let go." He gasped until he heard a few words from a familiar voice;

"Hey, shit-face! Get you fucked up hands off him!" 

Jin peered up lodging his thorns deeper, making the blond yowl in pain.