🎃9🎃

🎃

Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you looking 
Through my eyes

-

Jimin held his hands over his face. 

The younger across from him poured another shot. "Jungkook, I think that's enough. Why are you even drinking?"

"You don't l-like me."

"No, piss-head..." Jimin sighed, "You're my best friend, I like Yoongi."

"Then wHy dIdn't yOu tell him?" 

"I freaked out, okay. What was I supposed to say? I like you, more then I should, I want you to bite me and kiss-"

"Yes and that's enough." Jungkook stood up, "I'm going to check on Taehyung."

Jimin nodded and rested his head on the table.

Jungkook took small steps down the stairs, his vision blurry.

The blonde peaked up the stairs. "Kookie? A-are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm looking for Taehyung," Jungkook drunkenly said, the blonde helping him down the last few stairs.

"That would be me," Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh."

"You're super drunk," he brought Jungkook to the couch, "Sit down."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung down next to him causing the older to laugh. Jungkook placed his head on the head of the couch. 

"Tahyungie," the boy whispered. "I like you, I like you, not Jimin."

Taehyung smiled, looking down at his hands. "I like you too," the blonde blushed.

Jungkook's head fell onto the shoulder of the blonde. He twirled his arm with the elder. Taehyung could clearly smell the whisky on him. 

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, and the older resisted the lips that puckered a bit. 

"Jungkook, Jimin he... Doesn't he like-"

"Just fucking kiss him." A voice from the stairs made the blonde jump. 

Taehyung bit his lip, "I'm sorry Jimin."

Jimin gave a small smile, "Shut up, just kiss him. He's waiting."

Taehyung averted his gaze to the youngest in the room that made a pouty face. The blonde extended one finger to Jungkook's chin. He lifted his head and placed his rose lips onto the youngers.

Jimin smiled and walked up the stairs, a single tear falling from his eye. He fell to the ground once he made it to the top of the steps.

A pale ivory bony hand pet his curly hair, "You're a good liar."

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered looking up.