Chapter Twenty One

**Aizen's POV**

I looked around the meeting room. I could sense their fear, confusion and a bit of anger. I honestly don't blame them. What happened is Szayel's laboratory wasn't exactly normal.

"I hope everyone has a cup of t-"

Grimmjow slammed his fists against the table while standing up "Lord Aizen, what happened back there?! That woman Gin brought is no human! At least not whatever the fuck she's carrying!" 

I close my eyes out of frustration 'I really do not like being interrupted.....'

I slowly open my eyes and send a small surge of spiritual pressure towards Grimmjow. This immediately caused him to sweat drop and sit back down.

I waited a little bit longer, just to see if anyone else was going to say anything.

.....

.....

It remained silent.

"Now then...Szayel, if you will."

**3rd person**

Szayel flinched as his name was called but he stood up and called forth one of his fraccions. This fraccion stood on the table and opened its mouth widely, it started projecting a screen. The woman appeared.

"The woman appears normal but after running some tests, she's most definitely not. 

Unlike Ichigo Kurosaki who has a hollow living within him, she's actually part hollow and quincy."

Mumbling could be heard, none was audible.

"After extensive research and looking into the Kurosaki family, I've been able to find one thing."

Szayel went silent, as if he was doubting himself.

"Isshin Kurosaki is not the real father."

"So what you're saying is that Ichigo's dear mommy is a slut?" Nnoitra started laughing loudly, as if his joke was the funniest thing ever.

Szayel pushed up his glasses and scoffed at Nnoitra's comment. "No"

The espada and their fraccions started whispering amongst each other.

"What does he mean by no?"

"I don't understand any of this"

"Does that mean the mom was a hollow?"

Szayel cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention. 

"If I recall, none of us have our memories from when we were hollows. Some of us have regained our memories. As hollows, we breed just like any other species but ours is different. We use living creatures to create stronger hollows, but they will not become a hollow until they meet their end. Grimmjow for example"

Grimmjow glared at Szayel "What do you want four eyes?!" 

Szayel ignored him and continued on.

"When Grimmjow came to Hueco Mundo, he was a panther. A hollow will take some of its soul and place it within a female. Immediately getting her pregnant. The child itself will have abnormal behavior."

"For example, a normal animal cannot talk but one created by a hollow, it can speak to humans. But once its time comes, it will become a worthy hollow. One that is much stronger than a hollow that forms naturally from spirits."

The room remained silent while everyone took in all of this new information.

Halibel raised her hand, Szayel nodded for her to speak.

"So what is that child she's carrying, Szayel?"

Szayel sweat dropped. "You see..."

The screen changed to what seemed to be the child growing within Midori Kurosaki. Closer inspection, the child's skin seemed to change from scales to smooth.

"Between Midori's quincy powers plus the hollow, that will immediately be in the baby's DNA. But..."

A strand of DNA appeared, but it was constantly reconstructing itself. Changing the baby's form.

"Ikkaku Madarame, is a Soul Reaper. This child is a quincy, soul reaper and hollow. But I'm actually concerned about one thing...."

Aizen opened his eyes after Szayel paused. Waiting for him to continue. 

Szayel's face was panicked, as if afraid to say his next sentence. 

"Traces of...."

He gulped.

"The hogyoku....was found within the ammonic fluid."

**Aizen's POV**

Now that information was certainly shocking. A child, with the possible chance of naturally carrying the hogyoku's power?

It sounds impossible, but I'm certainly intrigued. 

'Will this child be as strong as the hogyoku or even stronger?'

'If it's stronger than the hogyoku itself, then it can certainly take over Hueco Mundo, destroying me in the process.'

I look up at the fraccion that was projecting the child once more.

'If I raise this child as my own, nothing can stop me.'

'But....'

The mother was the real issue. Killing her will resurrect a much stronger hollow. But the real question is, how strong is strong? 

'Could the Espada and myself take on her hollow form?'

There was a possibility of it being weak but if it's not, then that would become trouble. She's certainly not on our side but if I used the child as a threat, she could remain on the downlow.

_________________________________

I've been gone for so long! My readers! I am sooooo sorry!!! And I have 30+ who have read this so far T^T you guys have no idea how happy that makes me! Like oh my god thank you guys so much!!! I truly appreciate it!!!!