Chapter Ten

(Lemon warning)

He pushed me onto my back after whispering in my ear. I felt my face continue getting warmer by the second as he climbed on top of me.

He leaned down towards my neck, as he breathed out, it caused a shiver down my spine. But that quickly ended when he bit down on my neck, hard.

A whimper escaped my lips and Ikkaku pulled away, looking at me with concern written all over his face. "Are you okay, Midori?" 

"U...um....." I looked away from him, whispering out "Be gentle......"

Ikkaku tilted his head to the side and then came to realization "Wait....I thought you were active with your ex?"

I covered my face with my hands and shook my head no "I had nothing to do with him sexually because I was afraid with being a soul reaper and human, I wasn't sure if the Soul Society would ever come for me."

I felt Ikkaku shift and felt his hand on mine, moving them away from my face. "We can stop...."

"No.....Ikkaku, this is what I want...."

He smirked, leaning by my ear "I promise to be gentle then" After that, he nibbled on my ear lobe, causing goosebumps to form throughout my body. 

He placed his hand on the hem of my shirt, slowly lifting it up and leaving his hand on my stomach. Giving me soft butterfly kisses on my neck, slowly going down to my collarbone.

He nibbled at my collarbone, causing me to moan quietly. Ikkaku gently scratched at my stomach, the moan causing a reaction. "Midori, I know you want me to be gentle, but I want to feel you, now."

With those words, I flipped us. Wanting to feel the same sensation, scared but I was ready.

He pulled off my shirt, admiring my C cup breasts in my black bra. I immediately went for the button of his pants, unbuttoning them quickly, he started awkwardly kicking off his pants, revealing red boxers and a twitching bulge. Begging to come out.

I crawled down toward the bulge, I poked at it, earning a soft growl from Ikkaku. I smirked and leaned my breasts against him, pressing my breasts against his manhood. 

In one quick movement, Ikkaku had me pinned on my back, he yanked off his shirt revealing his toned muscles. I bit my bottom lip, admiring his body. I felt a tug at my shorts and lifted my bottom half up to help him take off my shorts and underwear. 

Without hesitation, he ripped my bra "IKKAKU! That one was my favorite....." He smirked and replied "Guess we'll find new favorites together."

I realized I was completely naked in front of the man I loved. A light blush formed against my cheeks but quickly turned darker as I felt his member rub against my core, him grunting and me moaning.

"Midori, this is gonna hurt but I will wait until you're comfortable enough to continue." All I could do was nod my head yes, my body excitedly waiting for him.

He grabbed his member, gently rubbing the tip against my core. "You're so wet....." My eyes widened as I felt pain against my core. Ikkaku brought me closer as he fully sheathed himself inside of me "Y-you're so tight" 

I clawed at his back as my body erupted in pain 'It hurts so much....' I felt tears forming and a hand that was brushing them away. It didn't take long for the pain to subside and I bucked my hips, earning a groan from Ikkaku.

He started out slow, making sure that I was okay but it wasn't long until he picked up the pace. Pulling himself all the way out and slamming back into me, hitting  my G-spot every time.

"I-Ikkaku....faster...." He obliged, wrapping one arm around my waist and kept the other arm above my head, pounding into me without slowing down. My moans got louder, moaning out his name "Ikkaku....I-I feel f-funny......" He pumped even faster, groaning loudly.

Suddenly, a new pleasurable feeling erupted, causing Ikkaku to groan "M-Midori....I'm gonna...." 

I felt a sudden release and Ikkaku slowed down, panting loudly. His body glistening in sweat.

He pulled out and laid beside me, pulling me close and wrapping us up in a blanket.

"Midori....I love you" He pressed his forehead against my own "I love you too, Ikkaku...." we immediately fell asleep in each others arms.

**Yumichika's POV**

I blushed heavily, hearing all of the groaning and the bed hitting the wall. I turn around and Captain Hitsuguya just looked down, teeth grinding, face lobster red and an urk mark on his forehead. "When ever he finishes, get his ass over to Orihime's house. Head Captain Yamamoto wishes to speak with us!"

And with that, he left, slamming the front door behind him.

_____________________________________________

So that completely sucked but I couldn't help but add that last bit!! And I'm back!!! Can't wait to keep writing for you lovely people!