IMPORTANT!! PLEASE COMMENT

So I don't have writers block but there's two ways this story could end and honestly, I'm stuck on what to decide. So please comment! This counts as a vote and by January 30th, if there's no votes, I'm just gonna have to flip a coin! The sooner y'all comment, the sooner the chapter can come out.

1st ending: Midori turns into a hollow and wrecks havoc. Ichigo does what's best for his sister and slays her hollow form. Bringing her soul to the soul society. This will be MAYBE 2-3 more chapters. More than likely a happy ending.

2nd ending: Szayel brings Midori back but with consequence. A life for a life.  Definitely not a happy ending. Not sure how many more chapters.

3rd ending (maybe): I honestly am deciding between just adding this along depending on what you guys choose. But lets just say the tiny baby becomes a cannibal for just a moment due to not being able to control its hollow part. But this does lead to the baby becoming fully grown in the matter of hours and also wrecks havoc. Either because the mother is dead(choice two) or becomes the good person and sides with her dad (choice one)

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!! Your comment counts as a vote and I want you guys to help chose the ending! Thanks so much! You guys are amazing!