~*S2 Enkhara Stay*~

~**~

Queen Dharma ate less food then she did usually, which the daasi's who served her noticed this but did not question it

Queen Dharma ate less food then she did usually, which the daasi's who served her noticed this but did not question it. They knew better to question a queen without permission. Dharma folded the roti in her hands and with it picked up some of the daal that was in a small bowl on the copper plate in front of her. She ate her food slowly with no rush. 

Charumitra saw all of this through her black magic and knew the poison would take effect. Before Dharma ate her chicken, Acharya Chanakya came and knocked it out of her hands. Dharma stood up, "Acharya what happened? Why did you throw that morsel away?" She questioned confused. "Rani Dharma there is poison within your food but most of it is centred in your chicken." Acharya Chanakya explained. "it must be of Queen Charumitra's doing!" Dharma stated cleverly. "and it is of the new samrat, queen Dharma I must warn you to be sharp and I have a plan!"

~*Time Skip*~

Enkhara stayed in the palace of Magadh for months now, out of fear of Susheem or her Dharm. Enkhara knew very well that Susheem is always jealous of Ashok and mostly of the fact that he married before him, because of this Susheem tried multiple times to molest both Kaurvaki and Enkhara but their will and luck was strong. 

But since Kaurvaki is in exile Enkhara is left alone. Dharma had warned her about the conspiracies and problems Susheem and his mother could create. She walked out of Dharma's chamber after talking to her about her soon leave of Magadh. While walking through the halls her eyes landed on a painted familiar portrait. The portrait was made by thick, abstract, jungle made paints and Holi colours used in the background.

Susheem saw that Enkhara was looking at the portrait in the hall, this made his blood boil he marched on towards her. "Enkhara, what are you doing?" he questioned holding her wrist tightly. Enkhara looked angry and did not accept into his fear. "nothing samrat I am only admiring this portrait then I will be on my way!" she pulled her arm down hard and she was released by Susheem's grip. 

Enkhara began walking out of the palace till Susheem grabbed her backhand and pulled her back. Her back was against his broad chest though it did hurt as he was wearing heavy gold jewellery.

 "your not going anywhere Enkhara!" Susheem stated. Enkhara was confused, "and why is that?" Susheem leaned in closer to her ear and pointed to the courtyard. "do you see any palanquin, horses, daas ,daasi's and soldiers? No right!" Susheem let go of Enkhara. Enkhara observed that Susheem was right. "your wondering why right?" Susheem questioned obvious. "you don't want me to leave, to go back to the Rajput regions my kingdom Rajasthan!" Enkhara realized looking at Susheem with hatred.

 "wow you really are a quick study, you shall stay in this palace permnately now, the Rajput regions were conquered at my armies hands a couple hours ago you now stay here, that is final!" Susheem left and Enkhara was stuck in a pool of thoughts. "my kingdom, my mother and father, my subjects, oh how cruel of him hai Narayan please help!" Enkhara said to herself processing the news she just received.

~*In The Forest*~

Ashok heard his name being called out whilst walking through the tree paths gathering food and clean water whilst Sugratra stayed back to help Kaurvaki with the Shakti Pooja! "Enkhara, that was of Enkhara's voice, what has that demon of a brother done to her this time?" Ashok felt hurt knowing his friend Enkhara is in tremendous trouble with his brother Susheem and his mother. He prayed for her well being and wished to see her soon.

~**~