~*Simple Night*~

~**~

The ghar pravesh rituals for the new daughter in law of the Mauryan Dynasty, the clan's Lakshmi

The ghar pravesh rituals for the new daughter in law of the Mauryan Dynasty, the clan's Lakshmi. Kaurvaki!

"putra, you and Kaurvaki should go to your chambers, you must be tired." Rani Dharma said. Ashok and Kaurvaki headed to their shared chambers leaving Rani Dharma in thought. "what an honour it is to be the mother of Shri Hari Narayan and the mother-in-law of Sri Lakshmi I wonder what great deed did I do in a past life which made me so lucky here, if only I could tell you who you are, if only!" Dharma stated honoured. Prince Susheem was their at the wedding of his brother yet he did nothing to sabotage it, he himself questioned this from his mother. His mother did not respond she only went away.

Kaurvaki was sat on her bed, she was taking off her jewellery and she unclipped her veil. She was exhausted as it is but wanted to talk to Ashok before resting. Just on thought a daasi came in announcing Prince Ashok was coming in. "Kaurvaki, are you okay?" Ashok questioned coming forward to Kaurvaki. He sat down on the bed beside her. "yeah I am, I'm just a little tired you know!" Ashok nodded. "Kaurvaki, rest, tomorrow is a new start for both of us!" Ashok said knowing what Kaurvaki needed. 

Kaurvaki nodded and lied down, looking at only Ashok's face. "Ashok you need to sleep as well!" Kaurvaki said. Ashok cupped Kaurvaki's cheek, "Priya, sleep!" Kaurvaki closed her eyes and drifted off in a deep slumber. Ashok soon followed and rested. The next morning, the 2 newly wedded couple spent some time together and engaged in various political matters. Kalinga and Magadh were joint and Acharya Chanakya saw this as the most important step in the uniting of India.

~**~