~*An Affectionate soul*~

~**~

Queen Dharma treated Kaurvaki's wounds, she applied synesthetic Jeri bootee leaves on each wound then she would rub the yellow leaves on top

Queen Dharma treated Kaurvaki's wounds, she applied synesthetic Jeri bootee leaves on each wound then she would rub the yellow leaves on top. Ashok came in the room and saw his mother caring for Kaurvaki. Dharma realized he was there and called him next to her. He sat on the bed next to his mother. "Ma, when will Kaurvaki be better?" Ashok questioned. Rani Dharma replied, "after giving her some medicine she just needs to rest and take this kava often, if mixed with honey then in a couple of days she will be fine!"

Rani Dharma left Kaurvaki's chamber allowing Ashok and Kaurvaki to be alone. "Ashok!" Kaurvaki said. "don't waste your breath Kaurvaki, I have to give you your kava." Ashok stated. Kaurvaki quickly got out of her bed, "no, I don't want to drink kava!" Ashok held the glass of kava in his hands and went up to Kaurvaki. Kaurvaki ran everywhere in the room with Ashok following behind her.

Ashok won and managed to push Kaurvaki onto her bed. She lay still breathing heavily from all that running. Ashok sat on his knees near her and gently lifted her head. He slowly started to feed Kaurvaki her kava medicine, hesitant at first she finished all of it at the demand of water.

Ashok kept on serving her royal highness and he constantly gave into her needs. The following is the result.

Ashok slept on the floor, laying on his stomach holding one of Kaurvaki's hands. Kaurvaki slept peacefully but Ashok looked like a mess, still he carried a smile on his face knowing it was worth it for someone like Kaurvaki. 

~**~