~*Hidden*~

~**~

Ashok's strong arms carried Kaurvaki towards the large window where the moon shone its rays luminously

Ashok's strong arms carried Kaurvaki towards the large window where the moon shone its rays luminously. Ashok set Kaurvaki down letting her stand on her own, everything was unclear, Kaurvaki came in forward and hugged him by chest. Everything blurred vigorously as her eyes opened fast, sitting up in her bed Kaurvaki wondered as it all was a dream.

" Mata Shri's right, I do have weird dreams!" Kaurvaki said to herself, getting herself out of bed she freshed up for a bit. Looking out to her window the moon her eyes visualised had Ashok's face blended in. As she wondered of doubts of Ashok's loss at the Swayamvar she constantly beat herself. Clearing her mind, she heard the bushes moving unnaturally down from her window railing it was difficult to see clearly in the dark. 

"Is someone out there?" She called out, kind of hoping someone was there. Thinking of seeing someone eyes on her she draped her self in a blue scarf. The hidden person made a move, running out of the gardens that were beneath Kaurvaki's balcony window. Kaurvaki heard no more sounds and she quietly walked to her candles to blow them out as she allowed the darkness to overtake her chambers, she went back in a deep slumber.

~**~