~*S2 Ashok's View*~

~**~

Upon entering the ashram, Ashok and Kaurvaki saw all of the rishis and their disciples all sat on their mats

Upon entering the ashram, Ashok and Kaurvaki saw all of the rishis and their disciples all sat on their mats. Ashok decided not to disturb and sat down on one of the spare mats in the front row. Kaurvaki sat with the female's on the opposite side. The main Rishi told the story of Shiv and Shakti, their milan as Sati and Shankar. Kaurvaki listened intensely, obvious to Ashok she tried to forget what recently occurred. Ashok took a deep breath and calmed himself down. 

Everyone rose for the Pooja to begin. Kaurvaki stood forward and presented the flowers to the rishi. He smiled and placed the flowers on top of the Shivling, then he poured milk over the Shivling. He called Ashok and Kaurvaki to worship the Shivling up close. As a new couple it was needed to bless their union by Shiv. After everything that happened since their marriage the worshipping of Shiv will not make them forget all of it and it would not help in the future at least that's what Kaurvaki believes. 

A rishi son came up and offered Prasad to the couple, to Ashok he was very familiar. The sun had set and the moon shone brightly with its beautiful rays illuminating the beauty of Kaurvaki towards Ashok. 

All the worldly pleasure's were forbidden to them since their exile begun. Laying on the mats on the floor within the chamber provided by the humble rishis, they both looked at the ceiling. Goddess Nidra did not show her mercy on them. Ashok was lost in regret of the pain he is giving constantly to his wife, wondering what else could have happened in their journey. It seemed almost impossible what else could have occurred in their life. 

Truth, Exile, violation what else can happen? Kaurvaki eventually slept but did not want to share her thoughts with her love. She slept on the side, past her flowing lacrimal glands coming out of her lacrimal excretory ducts. Her tears were silent. Ashok sat up and saw his wife sleep uncomfortably, her stroked her hair gently and leaned in closer to her ear. "I'm Sorry!" he whispered. He than laid back down letting his thoughts whisk away in the dark abyss of his mind. 

With this said Kaurvaki knew all Ashok's habits, blaming himself for what occurred, but it hurt her more since she knew he was right, he was partially responsible for her pain. Her brake down was expected but not of what is to occur net.

~**~