~*Vishnu's Forever Vow*~

~**~

"Samrat, as you know Ashok's Kundli is damaged when he married Kaurvaki, I suggest getting him married to another princess perhaps his Kundli Dosh will decrease!" Rani Charumitra stated no doubtedly conducting another scheme in her twisted mind

"Samrat, as you know Ashok's Kundli is damaged when he married Kaurvaki, I suggest getting him married to another princess perhaps his Kundli Dosh will decrease!" Rani Charumitra stated no doubtedly conducting another scheme in her twisted mind. "I'm not sure Rani Charumitra, your suggestion is good but we must know Ashok's opinion in the matter and of Kaurvaki's!" Samrat said.

"Samrat, before the marriage of Ashok and Kaurvaki, Ashok made a promise he will not marry anyone besides her!" Rani Dharma told Samrat. "well that promise may just break Rani Dharma!" Charumitra said against the promise. "But Rani Charumitra, with the promise broken Kaurvaki would be heartbroken!" Dharma responded. "now you know what I went through!" Charumitra stated shocking Dharma. "Pita Shri Ma Raj!" Ashok called out coming into the throne room. The room was empty there was only his father and mother's.

 "Ashok come we were just talking about you." Samrat said, allowing him to come in. "no you were talking about my martial life with Kaurvaki, Pita Shri Ma is right I made a promise to Kaurvaki she is my only and forever wife!" Ashok stated. "But Putra it is necessary your charts are at risk!" Bindusar said concerned. "Kaurvaki's Kundli is at risk too and waise bhi we don't believe In this stuff!" Ashok walked up to his mother, "I take vow on my mothers life that I shall not marry another woman and I will forever be ek patni vreta porush!" Ashok vowed with his hand on his mothers head. 

Dharma was proud as was Bindusar, Charumitra was disappointed in her attempt. Ashok went to the courtyard training area to practice his skills, he needed to clear his mind.

~**~