~*Drushtata Ki Taat Pariya*~

~**~

"Have all the invitations been sent out to all the kingdoms?" King Dhishrtara questioned his organiser in the throne room of Kalinga palace

"Have all the invitations been sent out to all the kingdoms?" King Dhishrtara questioned his organiser in the throne room of Kalinga palace. "yes, my king , all the invitations have been sent to kings and princes of all the kingdoms!" The organiser had stated rolling up a red backed in scroll. "excellent everything must be perfect for my daughters Swayamvara, I have heard many great stories of the great prince Ashok perhaps he could be the worthy one to marry Kaurvaki!" King Dhishrtara explained with excitement and a feeling of proudness on Ashok.

Kaurvaki listened behind the throne and smiled, ' I have to find Ashok and tell him to take part in the Swayamvar!'  Kaurvaki thought as she ran out of the palace holding her dress by her ankles. The white flowers in her hair shook out of place. As she ran her mind was focused on Ashok so she didn't know when she knocked a girl over. "ow, uh watch it!" The girl on the ground stated. "oh I'm so sorry here let me help you!" Kaurvaki apologised and gave her hand offering to pull her up. The girl gladly excepted, "thank you, who are you?" the girl questioned. Kaurvaki introduced herself, "I'm Princess Kaurvaki of Kalinga, India and you?" "I'm the princess of Raj Putana, India princess Enkhara !" Enkhara introduced herself. Kaurvaki smiled at the princess. "so nice to meet you, do you know where Prince Ashoka is?" Kaurvaki questioned Enkhara. "why yes he was chosen with his brother Prince Susheem to go battle the Emperor Nicolas!"

Kaurvaki thanked Enkhara for the information and ran to the camping grounds seeing if she could find Ashok, wondering around for sometime till her wrist was grabbed by Ashok's older brother Susheem and he dragged her to his room, he threw her on his bed. Susheem raised out his hand to try and reach Kaurvaki. She covered her face and removed it when she heard the  voice of her prince. Her eyes saw Ashok grab Susheem's arm. "The sin you have committed by your hands I shall break those hands, SUSHEEM!" Ashok roared as he fought with Susheem. Kaurvaki sat there trying to process what just happened???

~**~