~*In Every Life*~

~**~

"Oh, Krishna, you know as well as I that I'm innocent, oh Buddha please help!" Kaurvaki prayed, curled in a ball against the hard brick wall

"Oh, Krishna, you know as well as I that I'm innocent, oh Buddha please help!" Kaurvaki prayed, curled in a ball against the hard brick wall. The luminescent rays of the moon shone in the dark cell. Dim lights were placed up everywhere, but were unnoticed to Kaurvaki. The winds in the prison started picking up speed Kaurvaki's curly strands blew out of place as a peacock feather flew in through the thick steel bars the feather glided through the winds as it landed at Kaurvaki's feet. Kaurvaki felt something soft at her feet, she looked down at her feet to see the peacock feather. She picked it up and stood up near the moon's rays to see it closely. "Krishna!" Kaurvaki whispered with relief, saying his name her heart felt warm, she let the feather dance upon the winds. It reached the cell door, as it hit the lock the door opened. Kaurvaki followed the feather out of the cell to seeing the guards being knocked out all at once, the moment reminded her of the Krishna stories she used to hear as a kid, when baby Krishna unlocked all the doors of the prison of Mathura and provided a path for his birth father Vasudeva! The feather leading Kaurvaki led her outside to the courtyard.

The feather lost its flight and fell into Kaurvaki's soft hands. "thank you Krishna, may you be with me forever!" Kaurvaki thanked. She placed the feather in her hair and explored around the courtyard she stopped when she walked into an abandoned section. She saw a camp sited here, looking at the crests of the weapons laid outside at front they weren't of Kalinga's army, this was of Magadha's!

'why would their own army turn against them?' Kaurvaki questioned, confused she stood there thinking deeply unaware that someone was coming behind her. She was pulled by the arm and shoved into the corner by non-other than Ashok!

~**~

Please check out my new AMV video on YouTube based on Namah: Lakshmi Narayan! 

~**~