~*Duties For Three*~

~**~

"Samrat, news has come from the west Magadh army!" A guard said coming into Bindusar's chambers

"Samrat, news has come from the west Magadh army!" A guard said coming into Bindusar's chambers. "what news came from our brother army?" Samrat questioned getting up from his writing place, where he recently signed important documents of the kingdom. "Samrat, the west army had discovered that the Roman armies are getting together to plan a big attack on Magadh!" The guard finished leaving the room. 

Samrat called his sons later in the throne room. "Pita Shri Ma raj, why did you summon us here?" Ashok had questioned, reading the question in his brother's minds. "yes Pita Shri, what is so urgent that you called all 3 of us together?" Siamak questioned his "father". "My sons, I called you here because there is an upcoming attack on Magadh!" Samrat said, getting Ashok's nerves on the edge. "tell me who they are Pita Shri I shall end them before they get a chance to attack on our pious land!" Ashok said, making his father proud over him. 

"while I love your enthusiasm putra, this is a job all 3 of my sons need to do, the attack can be at anytime anywhere in Magadh and it will be done by the Roman army." Samrat Bindusar explained. "what should we do first?" Susheem questioned sounding a little surprised. Ashok saw this and knew this was no scheme of his. "first double security around the palace and add additional guards and soldiers to everywhere around the kingdom, this will be great practise for when one of you become Samrat!" Bindusar stated. Susheem and Siamak had thoughts on becoming Samrat. Ashok was selfless and not greedy, but what did he know he would be the one to change the course of history forever.

~**~