~*S2 Within The Fourth Walls Of Unjust Rule*~

~**~

The previous Samrat of Magadh attired not in royal clothing as his vow during his coronation, it was time for him to leave the royal life and become a sanyasi

The previous Samrat of Magadh attired not in royal clothing as his vow during his coronation, it was time for him to leave the royal life and become a sanyasi. He had his regrets for choosing Susheem but he knew well he is unable to change the decision, so he wrote a letter to Ashok placing it on Ashok's bed in his now locked chambers. He said his farewell to Dharma and Charumitra, he took his leave by his horse and head out seeing where his journey would take him. Susheem questioned his next move to his mother in her chambers. 

"After Bindusar's leave, Dharma is the only one who is alone neither her pesky son Ashok or his wife Kaurvaki aren't here, she is the only one standing in our way there is also Helena and Siamak who have left for Greece, Chanakya and Radagupta will try to stop your rule and get in your way eliminate them as the problem then rule as you please putra." Charumitra stated. 

"we must eliminate Dharma first as when Ashok returns he wont have his strength to take me out." Susheem picked out Dharma first. "Kalinga is an associated kingdom, if we kill Dharma in front, other kingdoms will rally behind Kaurvaki's mother-in-laws demise, we must be careful of how we plan this." Charumitra said going into her star rekha. 

She sat down and started performing her black magic, from her magic a scorpion appeared but it wasn't a regular scorpion it was poisonous. "Daasi come forth at once!" Charumitra shouted with the scorpion clamped in her hands. "yes your highness." The daasi stated with her head hung low. "take this and place it in the food of the kitchen." Charumitra instructed. Susheem just watched knowing his mothers intensions behind the scorpion now wrapped in a red cloth. 

The daasi nodded and headed out to the kitchen fulfilling the order given to her. Dharma was a Brahmin from birth so she did not have royal food. Her food was served to her and In lay the scorpion intoxicating the food. Charumitra within her room, used her black magic to see what was happening, she did not call it back so it would look like an accident. To remove any possible suspicion and questioning Susheem killed the daasi who followed out the orders of his mother.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~**~