Part 19

"Yes! Yes! Of course! I'd love too!!" Mary screamed out, she almost hugged Mario but then turned to Jimmy.

"I knew she'd say yes!" Jimmy said to Mario who was in awe by watching them.

Mario left a few minutes later and Mary and Jimmy continued on to have a wonderful date night at Jimmy's apartment.

-----

5 years later

"Hey, how's my favorite girl?" He said and dropped his bags on the floor.

He's been out of town for a week for his book signing.

"Jim!!!!" Mary screamed out as soon as Jimmy walked inside their apartment. "I missed you."

Jimmy leans in and kissed her on her forehead first then went down to her lips. "I missed you more."

"How's Chicago?" She asked. She can't stop touching his hair and his face. It was the first time she's been away from Jimmy for a week.

"It was cold....and the coldness made me even miss you more." He kissed her again, a harder kiss this time. He shut the door behind him with his foot and lead Mary inside their bed without removing his lips from her.

He immediately unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her skirt. "I missed you so much." He whispered.

Mary couldn't speak. All she wanted to do was make love to Jimmy. She missed him and she feels that he misses her too. She then proceeded to remove his suit and shirt which revealed his perfectly toned body. (We all know how amazing that body is) m

She unzipped his pants and grabbed him. "Easy." Jimmy said and smiled at her.

He hugged her while pushing inside her. She felt the love Jimmy was giving her. She felt cared for. She was so happy with him. They don't really fight much after all these years. They were so in love with each other. It always feels like the first date.

"Oh God." Jimmy moaned and bit his lips while closing his eyes as he continued to push inside her. Mary digs her nails to his back. Scratching him, caressing his body as she feels the pleasure he gives. "Oh, Mary!!!" He screamed out her name and collapsed on her.

He breathed heavily and turned to her, tucking in her hair on the back of her ears and stared at her face. "I love you, Mary." And kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She said and after a while, they both slept in each others arms.

----

Jessica asked Mary out for coffee. Justin and Jess have been married for almost two years now. Jess and Mary grew really close.

"Hey!" Jess raised her hand, calling Mary from across the coffee shop.

Mary immediately spotted her and went towards her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How's my favorite girl?" Jess asked.

"I'm great." She said.

"So....how's Jim?" She asked.

"He just got back from Chicago yesterday. I've missed him. He's doing great with everything. Everything's working out for him. The Tonight Show, his book, the TV Series he's going to be directing...everything's perfect you know?" Mary explained to Jess.

Jess observed her carefully. "But?"

"What?" Mary was startled.

"But....? There's a but in there somewhere." Jess noticed Mary was slightly sweating.

"There's no but!" Mary said, defending herself.

"Come on. I've been with you for three years. I know when something is bothering you, Mary." Jess said.

Mary closed her eyes. She didn't want to rant about it because she wasn't sure what to say or how to say it. But Jess was right, there was something bothering her.

"You've been with Justin, what? 3 years?" Mary asked.

Jess nodded.

"You've dated a year and you got engaged, right?" She asked.

"Where are you going with this?" Jess asked.

"I know there must be some reason and all and maybe Jim's not ready yet." Mary continued.

"Mary, what is it?" Jess asked, gently patting Mary's back.

"It's just that, we've been dating for 6 years already. And he's already 45. I can't believe we haven't even talked about settling down." She said and bursted out crying.

Jess realized she was right. She gave her friend some tissue for her tears. "Hey...I know there's got to be some explanation why he hasn't proposed yet."

"I don't know what it is! But we're not getting any younger, you know? I mean, I love him, really. He's the one I can tell, but I want to get married to!" She cried again.

Jess continued on comforting her friend. "Everything's going to be all right. That may sound like shit but it's true. I don't know Jim that well, but I know he loves you and I'm pretty sure he's going to propose soon."

Mary cried as she heard those words. She knows Jimmy, when he wants to do something, he'll do it right away. She cried even harder thinking about it. She loves Jimmy, but she doesn't know if he loves her enough to marry her.

•••••••

Update!!! Yay!!!!

Hope ya guys like it!!!

Votes and Comments!!! 💕