Part Five

"Thanks for tonight, honey, I really enjoyed the dinner and the movie we watched." Chelsea said as she moved closer into Jimmy's arms.

"Me too. I'll miss you." He said as he brushed some of the hair that she had on her face and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, Jim." Chelsea said as she closed her eyes feeling safe in Jimmy's arms.

"Good night." Said Jimmy and he soon fell asleep with Chelsea by his side.

Chelsea woke up with the sound of dishes banging on each other. It must be Jimmy preparing breakfast for her. She put on her shirt and she went down the kitchen.

"Good morning, pretty face." Jimmy said.

"You're cooking?" She asked.

"Uh, no, I'm swimming. Of course I am cooking." Jimmy said sarcastically. Chelsea gave him a really now? face and he bursts out laughing.

"You don't know how to cook." She exclaimed.

Jimmy placed two eggs on a plate, one was runny and one was pretty over cooked and a piece of an obviously burned toast.

"I know how." He said as he places the plate in front of her.

"Obviously." She said sarcastically to Jimmy.

He removed his apron and sat on the other seat beside her. "I want to cook you breakfast before you leave so yeah, I may have burned the toast but it's still an effort." He said.

"That's so sweet of you, Jim." She said and tried to eat the toast.

"Mmmmmm." She said.

"Mmmm okay, let's have breakfast at the airport then." Jimmy said as she watched her face while eating the toast. It was definitely not good.

He helped her with her bags as she enters the airport doors. He gave her a kiss and watched her go.

"Call me." Jimmy said.

"I will!" Chelsea said and she waved goodbye.

------

"Good night, everybody!" Said Jimmy to the camera.

"And we're out." The man said.

"Five days, ouch." Higgins said.

"I know." Jimmy said as he takes his tie off.

"Well, I'm off, husband duties." Higgins said as he waved goodbye to Jimmy and Larry.

"Want to grab a drink?" Larry asked.

"I'll pass. I'm just gonna go and get something to eat, I'm pretty tired though." Jimmy said. He was tired, he woke up early today and had a busy day.

He drove up home and passed by The Vine. There were still light on, it was 12 midnight. It was New York. Maybe they're still open. He entered the restaurant, the door was still open.

"Oh, sorry, sir, we're ----" Mary was interrupted by the sight of Jimmy Fallon.

"Oh, I thought you were still open." He said about to leave.

"I didn't know it was you, Mr. Fallon. Please, please, come on in. I was just cleaning up, I'll cook something for you, choose whatever you want." Mary said as she hands the menu to Jimmy.

"Please, call me Jimmy. This is very nice of you, are you sure it's okay?" He asked.

"Non sense, you helped us big time." Mary said.

"Well, I am very hungry." He said as he scanned through the menu once again, taking quick glances at Mary. She blushed.

"Okay, I'll have this five-spiced pan seared pork chop and a bottle of beer please." He said and hands her back the menu.

"Pork chop it is." Mary said as she raced to the kitchen.

Jimmy found himself smiling as he listens to Mary cooking inside the kitchen.

"You okay in there?" He asked.

"All good. Just enjoy your beer." Mary said.

"All right then." He said as he took a sip on his beer bottle.

A few minutes later, she comes back with a fresh plate on her hand and new bottle of beer.

"Wow, this looks amazing." He complimented.

"Thank you, enjoy." She said.

Jimmy grabs her wrist. "Hold up there soldier, sit down and join me, I don't want to eat alone." He said.

Mary looked at him. She doesn't know what to do. A month ago she didn't know who he was and now he's here with her in her restaurant.

"Okay." She said as she opens up the beer bottle and joined Jimmy as he eats his late dinner.

"I swear it was so funny, he almost got caught by the police when he did that. Poor James." Jimmy said as he finished his story about James Franco.

Mary wiped a few tears dangling from her right eye. They were exchanging stories since Jimmy started eating. They were laughing and they had a lot of beer already.

"But seriously, your cooking is incredible." Jimmy applauded Mary.

"Well, thank you." She said and she gave him a curtsy and Jimmy laughed.

"And you're funny too." He added.

Jimmy takes out his wallet and hands her two one hundred dollar bills.

"It's for free." Mary said, not accepting the money and it was too much for a piece of pork chop and beers.

"Take it." He argued.

She declined. Instead, she took the two hundred dollars and shoved it into Jimmy's suit pocket.

"Okay, it's a no, then." Jimmy said.

Mary gave him a smirk.

"I really enjoyed the dinner and your company. I hope to eat here again soon and hopefully with you...again." Jimmy said. He looked at Mary. She was got uncomfortable after Jimmy's last sentence. He could tell.

"I'm off then." He said.

"Wait." Mary stopped him. Jimmy smiled. He secretly wanted her to stop him.

"Here." Mary handed him a business card.

Jimmy examined it and saw her number and the restaurant's number on it.

"In case you want to stop by when we're open not when we're closed." She joked.

"Noted." He said and placed the card inside his pants' right pocket.

Mary waved good bye to Jimmy and so did he. He started his engine without looking away. He had fun. He really had fun. This girl is driving him crazy. He was getting more and more attracted to her.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble." Jimmy said as he drove off as fast as he can.

•••••••••

Oh boy!!!!

Stay tuned for more!!

Vote and Comment!!!