Part Four

Jimmy woke up with his phone in his palms. He jolted up and checked his messages. He checked his DMs. There was one from Mary.

@marystewart_vine: @jimmyfallon that means a lot. If u guys decide to eat here again, I'll be glad to accommodate you guys for free, anything u want.

Well, she's so nice.

Her display photo just kills me.

Uh. Why am I feeling like this?

He thought to himself as he stood up to get ready for Late Night's taping.

He put on a light blue dress polo shirt, tucked it in his black pants and put on his newly shined shoes. He looked at the mirror before putting on his tie and grabbed his suit.

"Hey honey, good morning." Chelsea said over the phone.

"Hey, I'm just on my way to work." Jimmy said.

"I just got off a meeting with Burberry and they want me to do a photo shoot in Venice." Chelsea said. She was nervous with what Jimmy had to say next. She wants him to come with her for a five-day shoot although he couldn't because of the Late Night tapings.

"Really? Honey, that's great! When will this be?" Jimmy asked.

"The day after tomorrow." She replied with a slightly lower voice than earlier.

"What's the matter?" He asked her.

"I want you to come." She finally said it. Her chest was pumping. She almost couldn't breathe by the anticipation of Jimmy's answer.

There was a long pause. Jimmy was thinking hard of what he'll say next. He wants to but he knows he can't just leave for five days in such short notice.

"Honey, I don't think I can." He said.

She let out a big sigh. She knows he couldn't but she asked him anyways. "I know, I just thought I'd ask you because I want to spend time with you." She said.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow night and I'll spend the night at your place before your flight the next day, that sound good?" He proposed.

"Okay." She agreed.

------

"I can't believe that people are still coming in!" Mary exclaimed while finishing off the risotto.

"I know, Jimmy really did well for us." Marcus said and everyone nodded.

"We're doing so well with money, guys. We could afford to own this place we're renting." Mary concluded as she plated her then finished lobster risotto.

"Maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we should buy a larger place, you know." Marge said as she checks down orders from different tables.

"That's a great idea." Marcus and Mary said in unison.

Then they went on and finished with tonight's service before having a meeting with their next step to expanding their customer reach.

"Frank! Hurry up here, bring in the beers, we're about to start." Marcus said as they gather around the table for their meeting.

"Well, this is your restaurant, Mary, what's your decision?" Marge asked as she grabs the beers from Frank's hands.

"Uh, I want to but don't you guys think it's a huge step?" She asked.

"Of course it is, but it's for the best, right?" Said Frank who had just joined the table.

"Okay then!! Let's do this!" Mary said, raising her beer can awaiting for a toast from her friends.

Their glasses clinked and they had more laughs that night than ever before. They watched the day go by hoping that their plan would be put to action soon and be successful with it.

••••••••

Guys, I hope I'm not boring the shit out of you. I like to start slow with this one though. I hope you'll like it as you read through the parts.

I JUST LOVE JIMMY FALLON! He's the best and this fan fiction is for all Jimmy lovers out there!!!

Support, Vote and Comment!