Part 11

"I swear, pal, she asked me to come over to her place." Said Jimmy. He was almost jumping.

"Good for you, man! Tell me more about it tomorrow, better get going. This tour is killing me." Said Justin and dropped the call and shoved his phone into his right pocket.

10 pm

Jimmy had just finished today's rehearsal. He was so excited to drop by her place. He asked Lauren to buy flowers for Mary. He even changed into a new suit.

He arrived at her place at around 11:05. He thought being late for only 5 minutes makes him look cute. He immediately knocked on the door. "Come in." He heard her.

"Hey, oh, uhm, I got these for you." Said Jimmy and handed her fresh flowers.

Mary looked at the beautiful flowers that Jimmy gave her and immediately felt guilty again. She bowed down her head.

"What's wrong?" He asked her as he places his hands gently on her shoulders.

"Nothing." She lied.

"I can leave if you want." He said.

She looked up to him, he had beautiful eyes. He's so flawless and warm. "Stay." Mary said.

He sat beside her and comforted her. After a while, Mary went into the kitchen to prepare a pasta plate for Jimmy which she already prepared for before he came in.

Jimmy was left in the living room and he was on his phone pretending he was busy. He couldn't stop thinking about her lips.

He heard keys jangling from outside Mary's door. Then it slowly opened. It revealed a blonde haired guy. Jimmy was confused and so was the guy. Jimmy stood up.

"Holy shit." The man said.

Mary came rushing in the living room. "What are you doing here, Caleb?"

"I'm here to pick up a few things. But, Mary, damn, you really meant what you said about who you were seeing." Caleb said.

Jimmy still had no idea what was going on.

"Yeah, and I intend it to be for the long run." She said.

"Well, I hope you make her happy, man. She is everything you want a woman to be." Caleb said to Jimmy.

"I will....I guess. Wait, who are you?" Jimmy asked finally.

"I used to date and live with her for 3 years. I love her man. I'm Caleb." Caleb offered his hand.

Jimmy took and shook it. "Oh. I guess your time's out, pal." He was starting to get pissed off by the nerve of this guy.

"Caleb, you should go. I'll just send whatever is left of your things here." Mary butted in.

"Whatever you say." Caleb said, he looked at Jimmy before going out of the apartment.

"Sorry bout that." Said Mary.

"I understand." Jimmy said. "But you're over him, right?"

She nodded. She lied again. She was afraid to admit that she knows that a part of her only uses Jimmy to get over Caleb.

"Good." He said and hugged her. Their faces were so close to each other that Mary could smell that he just ate candy. His strong perfume. She could see his lips.

She kissed him passionately, it wasn't gentle at all. It was aggressive and Jimmy was surprised but he liked it. So he fought back. He kissed her. The kiss was long.

"I really like you, Mary." Said Jimmy. He was still breathing heavily.

"Me too." She said.

"Can we be official?" He said right away.

"Uh....okay." She said. She wasn't sure. She likes him but she wasn't sure if she was ready.

"I know it's too fast but I don't want to lose you, okay?" He said.

"I don't want to lose you too. Stay with me." She said and hugged him.

"I will, Mary, I will." He whispered into her ears as he continues to hear nothing but her breathing in a quiet night in New York City.

••••••••

So many things to do...
Finally got to see my dad after 3 years!!!!!! Woot woot

Sorry for the crappy update. I'll work hard next time i promise haha lol