Part 28

Jimmy's POV

My mind literally froze. I couldn't process anything after what she said, she said she was pregnant. I want to scream and shout! I'm finally a father! I didn't think it would be so soon after the wedding.

"How long?" I didn't know what my face looked like when I asked her.

"You don't seem so happy." She said, her face flushed.

"No-no, honey, I am. Wasn't I smiling? You don't know how much you made me happy and now this...." I said, her face lit up and I lifted her and kissed her.

"I'm happy that you're happy." She said.

"Of course, I am happy. Are you kidding me? I can't wait to have a little buddy." I said to her, she is now giggling which tickled my heart.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, everything else faded, We are about to have a baby and I am so grateful that I'm doing it with Mary. Mary, the love of my life.

~

"Isn't it great?" I was so loud, I couldn't even hear myself.

"We have to come over after my tour, man. I'm so excited for you guys." Justin said. He was always the first one to know things.

"I gotta go, Higgins is calling me. See you soon!" With that I ended the phone call.

"Yup?" I answered to Higgins as he handed me pieces of paper.

"Lorne's looking for you. We're starting in 10 minutes and----wait, why the hell are you smiling?" He said it so suddenly. I didn't realize that I was smiling.

It took me 10 seconds to pause before I actually delivered the news. "Mary's pregnant!"

Higgins' eyes grew bigger, his curious face turned into an ecstatic one. "Man! That's great news! Really great. Should we tell everybody?" He asked.

"Lets!"

~

"Honey, I'm home!" I proclaimed as I opened our apartment with my left hand.

Mary rushed to the door to see me. She gave me a tight hug. "I answered 68 calls today and declined 32 because I was so tired. Everyone is so excited about the baby. Shit! I think I just declined a call from my parents...ah! Well... So, how's work?" She asked. I didn't really care what she said, I was just so happy to be home and be with my wife and my soon to be child. (Secretly hoping to be a boy)

"Everybody's excited too!" I looked into her eyes. She was really happy and that made me even more happier, seeing my wife in that state. "I can't wait to be a dad." I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She hugged me back, I was careful in hugging her, afraid I might crush the baby although I don't think there isn't much this early on.

~

LIVE SHOW

"Guys, I'm very very excited to share some news with y'all." I looked at everyone in the audience and back at the camera, I just can't contain it that I had to share it to the world. "My wife is pregnant!" *Everybody claps and cheers* "I'm so excited about this, It's my first time to be a dad and I'm already reading books on how to handle a kid." I took a photo from under my desk and showed it to the camera. "So, yesterday, we went to the doctor and so this is the first photo of our baby." *everybody claps* "I made thousands of copies of this photo and sent it to out friends out of my excitement and I forgot, I could just have taken a photo of it on my phone and upload it on Instagram. Oh well, damage has been made. I'm just so happy that I got to tell it to you guys tonight. My wife and I are looking forward to this moment since we got married and now it's here. In other news....."

~

"Great show today guys." John said as he huddled everyone at my office. "Anyone up for some drinks at my place?"

Everybody shouted and raised their hands.

"None for me, the wife expects me at home and buy her, her food cravings." I proudly said.

Everybody booed me.

"All right, Jim! Next time, you need some catching up!" John said and I waved goodbye to everyone, so excited to go home and see my wife. ~

Lame lame update.

So sorry it took so long for me to give you guys an update. I don't know if this could make it up.

I just had my phone fixed and I hurriedly created an update.

Hope you guys could forgive me.

❤️ i'll do better!!! :)