Part One

Mary slams her bag across the room when they both got inside. Caleb watched her throw his things across her room.

"You liar! You made me believe you were at work when you were really at her house!!! How could you?" Mary said as she continues to throw Caleb's shoes at him.

"Stop it, Mary." Caleb attempts to stop her, coming towards her using his arms as a shield.

"Get away from me." She warned him.

"Stop it." He said as he held both of her arms with his hands.

"You liar." She said softly.

"Look, I am sorry. I don't know how to make it up to you for you to forgive me. I will do whatever you want me to do." He begged Mary.

"You don't need to do anything. We're over." Mary said.

Caleb sighed and gathered his stuff, some were at the floor and the others were still in their closet. They've been living together in Mary's apartment for 3 years already. Caleb is a photographer and a part-time model too. He's very good looking and rich but he doesn't take anything seriously.

Mary looked around her apartment. She saw a broken lamp, scattered clothes and shoes, spilled water and a half empty closet. She sat down her sofa and began crying. She loved him although she knew he was trouble. Caleb felt the same way about her but he's just really the playful type and doesn't think before he does something.

She got up and went to her fridge and took a tub of Ben & Jerry's and fell on to her sofa, turned on the TV and binged watched.

Beep

Hi this is Caleb and Mary, Can't talk right now so if you Have something to say, leave it after the beep and We'll call you right back! Cheers!

Beep

Hey it's me, call me back.

Caleb said. It's been two weeks and Mary had no intention of getting back together with him. She wants to move on and focus on her newly opened restaurant. Her parents was there to help her whenever they visit from Boston.

She had friends who knows how to cook and she got them to help her with her restaurants as chefs. The restaurant wasn't that much of a success but they get by. They had good food, that's for sure but they weren't marketed well.

"So, how's Caleb?" Kathy asked Mary.

"Jeez, Kathy, keep your mouth shut." Said Marcus.

"It's all right, guys, I'm okay. I'm moving on." Mary said.

She was moving on. She was focused on how to get the restaurant known to more customers. They thought about giving more fliers and going online and all of that and they were all in it together.

Mary smiled by the sight of her and her friends having fun working together. She didn't need anybody else right now, she was in a great place.
She looked outside the street and sighed. She was happy....She was content.

•••••••••

Heyya guys! It's me again! I'm a fangirl as all of you know. When I fangirl about somebody, I create a fanfiction right away! Crazy right?

Anyways, I've been a Jimmy Fallon fan since SNL, he's just so funny and cute. But he's married now so.....meh.

I've decided to create a fan fiction about him where he isn't married. Lol! Mehehehe! I hope you guys like it! :)