Part Three

"Last night, My girl friend and I ate at this newly opened restaurant in LA. It has a great ambiance and the food is so good you would want to binge eat everything." Jimmy said and the audience laugh.

"No, seriously, you guys should check it out and the staff is great and the owner is younger than I thought. I think she's around 23 or 24. It's great." He continued on while he tries to remember what the restaurant's chef/owner looked like.

Jimmy later on tweeted the restaurant's name and where it can be found.

"Look!!!!" Frank said as he holds out his iPhone for everyone to see.

"What is it?" Mary asked as she was in the kitchen prepping for tonight's service.

"Jimmy introduced our restaurant to his Twitter followers! It's great!!!!" Marge said.

"Really?" Mary asked.

"Yeah! He really likes our food!" Marge continued.

They opened at 7 pm. They didn't have a customer until it was 7:30. Then a few more people came in and a few more until the restaurant was full. They never had gotten full room after opening night.

Frank and Marcus went outside and saw that some more people were coming in and waiting in line. This must be because of Jimmy's tweet. They never had this much customer until today.

"Frank! Marcus! Get in here!" Mary shouted out as she did three dishes at a time. They were rushing through this service because they didn't expect it to be this big.

After that service they all sat down and shared two bottles of wine. They received plenty of positive feedbacks, some even asked for pictures with Mary.

"To The Vine! To all of us!" Marge said and they all raised their glasses and clinked it to one another.

It was a tiring night. A lot of firsts. Mary was very happy with the turn out of Jimmy's help. She wants to thank him so she logged on her Twitter account and sent him a tweet. She knows he receives tons of tweets a day so maybe her tweet we'll get buried but she still sent it anyways.

@marystewart_vine: Hey @jimmyfallon Thanks for helping us with plugging our restaurant! We got lots of customers it was insane! Appreciate it!

Jimmy reads all of his Twitter mentions but doesn't reply to all of them. As he was on his way home, he decided to check his mentions and saw a tweet from a girl regarding her restaurant.

He thought that maybe it was her. The restaurant owner of The Vine. He felt excited and ecstatic. He didn't know what to say since everything she says to her will be read by everyone in the internet. He replies anyway in a subtle way.

@jimmyfallon: @marystewart_vine No problem! Food was great and want to share it with others. Hope to come back soon.

And he decided to follow her account so that he could DM her whenever he'd like to say something to her.

"What am I thinking?" He asked himself.

I have an amazing girl friend.

She's too young.

Maybe I'm just tired.

Jimmy thought to himself.

He went inside his house, took his suit off and took a quick shower. He was still thinking about Mary Stewart. He couldn't get his mind off of her. Maybe it was her amazing skills to cook amazing food or maybe it's her smile that got his mind go crazy.

He knows that he shouldn't be thinking about her because he should be thinking about Chelsea. She's a great person, really beautiful, hot and smart. He likes her very much. But Mary's just different. He couldn't sleep.

It's already 2:30 in the morning and he still hasn't gotten any sleep. All he did was look at Mary's display photo on Twitter and looked at her recent tweets. He didn't want to stalk her that much.

He got out of bed and jumped up and down to try to remove his likeness for Mary. He got dizzy instead and slammed back to his bed. He took his phone again, opened the Twitter app, went to his DMs and clicked on New Message.

To: @marystewart_vine

Hey. Just want to say again how great your food was and I can't wait to try it again soon.

And pressed send then he rolled over his bed and tried getting a few hours of sleep...

•••••••••

Woohooo!!!

What do you guys think? Lol!

Vote and Comment!!!

Ahhhh Jimmy Fallon <3