Part 18

"Good morning, sweetheart." Jimmy said, as he cups Mary's face, kissing her forehead. "Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Anniversary, weirdo." She said and kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled at her. They were both so happy with each other. He was content. "Hey let's just stay in tonight? I'll cook." He suggested.

"You know what? I'd love that!" Mary quickly agreed. "I'm looking forward to tonight."

"Oh, you better be."

---

"I'm going to ask her to move in." Jimmy said to Justin.

"Finally!" Justin clapped his hands.

"I think we're ready to live together." Jimmy continued.

"Yeah, it's going to be great. Your place needs a woman's touch. It's too boring." Justin teased m his friend wanting a violent reaction from him.

"Hey! I hired a designer for my place." He protested.

"A very....bad designer." Justin said and laughed.

"Why are we friends again?" Jimmy teased back. "You're so mean to me."

"Beats me." Justin said and high fived Jimmy.

----

Mary wore nothing special, but she was wearing the necklace that Jimmy gave her on her birthday last month. She never removed it.

"Mario, she's coming in anytime soon." Jimmy said. He was in panic.

"Chill out. I'm almost done." Mario said as he plates the last of his dish and places the dessert glasses inside the fridge. "Okay, I'm done."

Jimmy collapses onto him and hugs him. "You're the best!" He said as his hug gets tighter by the second.

"She's gonna know, you know." Mario suggested as he cleans up.

"I know but she doesn't know were friends and she's a huge fan of you." Jimmy said, dusting of the bits of dirt on his suit.

"Well, all right. I'll just be in the coffee shop outside. Gimme a call." And with that Mario was gone.

Jimmy looks in the mirror, fixing himself. Sprays on cologne and breathes in and out.

A few minutes later, Mary arrives.

Jimmy opens the door slowly.

"Hey beautiful." Jimmy said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw, you're wearing the tie I bought you." Mary said in return.

"Are you kidding? This is my favorite tie! If I could wear this on every interview I do, I would." Jimmy said.

"You're so sweet, Jim." Mary gushed and her cheeks turned red.

"Shall we?" Jimmy led her to the dining room where the table was already set up.

Mary's jaw dropped. The table setting was amazing. It looked like the table was taken out from a high end restaurant.

Jimmy then serves the appetizer, lobster risotto.

"Wow, you've really outdone yourself, Jim. I'm speechless. I didn't know you cook." Mary said.

Jimmy's eyes widened and grinned. "Yeah, uh, I know how to cook. With all the uh, herbs and stuff."

Mary already knew Jimmy didn't cook any of the food they were going to have. "So, who did you bribe to cook all of these?"

Jimmy coughed and almost spit out his beer. "What? You're already looking at the cook."

"Come on! Who?" Mary wasn't buying it.

"All right...I'll go get him." Jimmy surrenders and calls Mario.

A few minutes after, someone knocks at the door.

"I'll get it." Mary volunteered.

Mary opens it and blinks her eyes too many times. "Holy shit."

"Hi." Mario said. He was smiling at Mary who was frozen at the moment.

As soon as she realizes he was really standing in front of her, she called out Jimmy. "Jim! Why is Mario Batali standing outside your door?"

Jimmy then comes to the door and places his arms around Mary. "He cooked dinner for us, Hon. Mary, this is Mario. Mario, this is Mary. He's a very good friend."

"Very nice to meet you." Mario said and shook her cold hand.

"I, uh, er, gosh....uh...." Mary couldn't even talk.

"She's a huge fan. I told you." Jimmy said.

"I can see that." Mario said and bursts into laughter.

Jimmy bats his eyes to Mario. Somehow giving him a morse code.

Mario nods in agreement. "Oh, right, uh, Mary, would you....move in with Jimmy?"

••••••••••

I'm getting laaaaame at this!

Help!

I am so so sad. I was at the beach this weekend and my iPod got soaked in water, it was still on when I took it out and I dried the water out of it and all but now it's acting really weird. I'm so bummed out. I don't have money to buy a new one.

The speakers aren't working, the charging dock is very moody and the earphone jack/jock(?) isn't working too!!!!!! Ughhhh

Why is this happening?!!! I lost my phone and now this happens.....

Sorry guys just had to let that out.

I can't watch Jimmy's videos now. :(

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭