Part 23

On the plane, Mary noticed that Jimmy was feeling anxious.

"Jim, honey, what's wrong?" She asked him.

He held her hand. "Nothing's wrong, babe, I'm just scared and excited at the same time."

"What are you scared about?" She asked.

"Cold feet.." He replied.

"What? You're getting cold feet? Jimmy!" She screamed out.

"Of course not, I...I'm afraid you'll have..." He slowly said.

"What are you talking about? Are you serious right now? Me? Having Cold feet? Come on, honey." Mary said, she was snickering at some point.

"Hey, don't laugh at me, I'm serious." He said, almost whispering.

"Listen, babe, you know I love you and come on, you're Jimmy Fallon!!! You're the love of my life. I have never been this happy before. You gave me everything there is. Jimmy, I would rather die than doubt about marrying you." Mary said.

"I don't know, I just... Never mind, I love you and I can't wait to start a whole new chapter of my life with you." He said.

Mary held Jimmy's hand tightly, looking out the window. She kissed his hand and brought it to her face. "With you, I never doubt my choices, I just know."

~

When they arrived at an exclusive island in the Philippines, everyone was so excited. In order to get to the island, they needed to ride a private jet which Mary specifically enjoyed saying she never experience riding a jet before.

Everybody was in awe of the place.

"It's way more beautiful compared to the pictures!!!!" Jimmy said.

"Way more beautiful!" Justin said.

As soon as they finished fixing their stuff onto the cart, six young women approached them and handed them glasses of mango shake.

"Mabuhay! Welcome to the Amanpulo, Welcome to the Philippines!" The girl said.

Jimmy guided Mary and everybody inside the resort, everything looked so perfect, the place was really amazing and expensive.

After checking in, everybody went into each of their rooms. Jimmy reserved two rooms since Lorne and Higgins are going to go tomorrow because they still had to finish things at work.

Jimmy and Mary entered their room, before Mary could shut the door, Justin appeared.

"Hey." Justin said.

"Jimmy, Justin's here." Mary called out Jimmy who was probably unpacking their stuff.

"Be right there." Jimmy said.

"So, you excited?" Justin asked Mary.

"Of course I am!!! I never thought we could reach this stage since Jimmy didn't like the idea of marriage before. I just can't believe that I'm marrying him, he's so perfect." Mary gushed about her fiancé.

"Aw shucks, I am so happy for you guys. I always knew you were the one who's going to make him happy. I just knew it." Justin said.

"That's so sweet, Justin." Mary hugged Justin and Jimmy came out.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on here?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm just telling Justin how lucky I am to have you." Mary said.

Jimmy placed his arms over his soon-to-be wife. "Isn't she the sweetest?" Jimmy turned to Justin.

"Oh whatever, you two! Anyway, I need to talk to Jimmy." Justin said.

"All right, all right." Mary said.

~

"Whats up, man?" Jimmy asked Justin.

"Everything's okay. The coordinators are on their way here, your tux and her dress are here already, I'm heading down to meet them." Justin said.

"Justin, you've been so great with this.
I don't know how to thank you." Jimmy said.

"You always had my back, man, I will help you in anyway that I can, especially now planning the most important day of your life." Justin said.

"You really are the bestest friend in the world." Jimmy said and hugged him.

"The staff might think we're together bro, get away from me." Justin said, pushing Jimmy away.

"Yeah, yeah, gross. You? Ew." Jimmy said, acting like he's disgusted.

"I'm way more attractive than you." Justin said, waiting for Jimmy to answer back.

"I'm way.......more funny." Jimmy said.

"Meh. We can do this all day. Catch up with you later." Justin said and off he went.

~

"Dad, I know what I'm doing." Mary said.

"You told me he didn't even want to get married before. I only agreed to come here because of you and your mother forced me to. And this Jimmy, I have only met him a few times and I'm really surprised that you're getting married to him." Mary's father said.

"Dad, come on, I already told you that he's a nice person and I love him. He planned all of this, doesn't that mean something?" Mary defended Jimmy.

"I don't know, honey, I barely know the guy. And he's in this show business. You know how they are, having multiple girlfriends, divorces, short relationships." Her dad said.

"Jimmy is nothing like that! He's a good person. I know what he's like that's why I am marrying him." Mary said.

"I just don't want you to end up hurt." He said.

"There will be ups and downs in our relationship, come on it's marriage but I trust him with my whole heart because he trusts me with his and that's enough for me. I love him and being with him makes me happy and content. Dad, he's the one and I know he wouldn't do anything to sabotage our relationship." She said.

"Okay..okay." Her father said. "I know you know what is right." He hugged her.

"Thanks dad."

-------

Sorry for the crappy update. I know I promised to update soon but school is killing me literally. Too much school work. Damn it.

I have missed so many Tonight Show episodes. :(