Chapter 005: Discovery

(Author Note)

// Before we begin, I'd like to give a slight disclaimer. This chapter will be in Tyler's mom point of view! Very abrupt, I know. Please enjoy, vote, and comment your thoughts! Story time! 😱 //

Tyler's mother: Jesse POV:

Seeing the confused gaze of my son, I take a deep breath. "Okay, here we go." I scared how he will react. It was my mistake to keep it hidden for this long. Why am I like this? I should have been honest earlier..

"When I found out I turned out pregnant with you, your father and I were beyond happy and excited. But when the time came for me to conceive, I was experiencing some bad contractions. I feared I would lose you in the process. My doctor, who I later found out he was an imposter, gave me a serum. He had said this to alleviate the pain.

But it later found out this imposter was a scientist to did animal testing contracting certain fluids and health, to then test them on humans. The serum he gave me was a blue liquid which was of a chemical found from a werewolf's brain. It was transferred to you. The scientist escaped, it was then another, certified doctor came and helped with the birth.

After giving birth to you, the doctor spoke with me and your father. He explained and told us about the serum and the way it could affect you. It was said that with the serum it could transfer certain conditions of a wolf to you, and you could even become one yourself. It was said you would experience symptoms at the age of 20. But you're staring so early.. "

Tyler's face was pale, and he seemed so confused and lost. He said nothing, instead just sat there.

"I'm sorry to tell you this late, not sooner. To be honest, this was the reason you're father decided to leave. He couldn't stand the fact that you may have been a hybrid of an animal. I set out to find the imposter, but failed. Everyone searched. He just disappeared into thin air."

Tyler scrunched up his face, and his eyes began to turn a blood red. Uh oh, this is a sign of anger in a wolf. When a wolf is angered there's no saying what they'd do. I tried coaching Tyler to relax, and not drive up his inner wolf.

He looked awfully pale, tears running down his face, and rushed to the bathroom, where I heard him puke. I followed and rubbed his back in comfort. "It's not true, right..?" Tyler looked so broken, and it broke me. Never do I want to see my child cry. Nor ever be the cause. "Mom, can I be left alone please?" I nodded and helped him into bed. Kissing his head, I left the room.

It broke my heart. But I had to tell him.

I lied to his for years about his father. I had said he went to military service and passed in the war. Tyler soon learned to understand, and the subject wasn't bought back up. I was blamed for making Tyler this way. I guess in a way it kinda was, but how was I to know?

Tyler's father left me and him because that new discovery. He left because of what he is.

+

(Author Note 2)

// Wow, that was a lot... vote and comment your thoughts! Vent out what you thought about this chapter!! 😦😦 //