Chapter 023: The Changing

(Authors Note: Hello, my readers! I would just like to note that this chapter will contain sexual content that will be suitable for ages 14 and up! If you are uncomfortable with this sort of material, please skip or do not read! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! It's a very long chapter!!)

This is the mood board for the chapter!

A week later:

Tyler's POV:

Nobody dared to come and provoke Nina nor I. Never did I know how many other werewolves were in the school. But what different was I was destined head alpha. The other alphas couldn't overpower my authority.  As Nina as head omega, no body dared to mess with her either. She may seem small, but she's vicious!

+

Steven, Nina's father had announced that he must go on an important boot camp trip training for police officers. He was to be gone for a few days, but promised to come back with souvenirs. Nina made sure to book his gas usage, pack him enough food, and some camera film. She wished to have photos.

Steven trusted me enough with Nina, to let us be by ourselves. Although he wouldn't be here, we were to alert him of our comings and goings. He wished for us to have fun, and we wished the same to him. Nina hugged her father tightly. "You come back to me safe."

+

Nina and I have decided to go visit a small camp site not far away, where it's reserved. We had gotten permission, and booked a room early. Not only did I want quality time with Nina, but it was just the fact of my rut was coming up.. It was where I craving intimacy and the need to breed from something. Call me disgusting, but it's true. If not taken care off right way, it would hurt bad.

Lately with the new mark on Nina's neck and shoulder, we both have been more clingy, and touch. I'd like to mate her, but I rather she wait until she is ready. I don't want to force her and ruin her first time.  It wouldn't be my first sadly, loosing it a year or two early due to a one night stand as I was drunk.

The cabin house on the camp site, was reserved, it only being us, along with some macitence workers. We spent half of the day swimming and playing; the other half cuddling. During the credits of the movie, I felt my member pulse and sweat form. It slightly obvious but composed itself well. Nina and I had met eyes, maybe a little after she noticed.

"You're so beautiful."

+

Third person POV: