Chapter 024: New Discoveries

Tyler's POV:

I'm proud to say last night was one of the best. Officially, I had gotten my chance to show her such a sweet love, and the bonding which now ties us as one. Nina was still asleep, pulling the blanket cover closer enough to cover her face. I was the first to wake up. After showering, dressing, I headed to the kitchen of the cabin house.

I wanted to make her first morning -as a now mated omega, and soon to be omega werewolf- very welcoming and open. It was a lot for me when it first began, alone, not really having much of anybody to have in the time of need.

Maybe it was because I continued staring; maybe she felt it. Or maybe just how I continued caressing her face, removing some of the loose strands of her hair. Soon enough she opened her eyes, and smiled when she caught me staring at her. "Ah, don't look at me. I'm a mess!" She shrieked, hiding underneath the covers, only me to pull them down.

Her face was covered with her hands. But I managed to catch a glimpse of her body, seeing her mark begin stretch out slightly, becoming a black swirl, displayed and drawn beautifully. You could even mistake it for a tattoo. Of course she had last nights bites, pinks and purples hues all around her neck and collarbones. This was pure art.

"I can't believe we done it," she mumbled, as she sat up, the blanket covering her exposed chest. I sat besides her, Nina leaning into my bare chest. "Thank you for being my first." I move my head slightly down, and could see her just hide in my neck. I wrapped my free arm around her, while the other cupped her cheek. "Me too, Nina. Me too."

+

Nina's POV:

There are no words to describe the way I am feeling. I became the girlfriend, of Tyler a few months ago. Now I am proclaimed as his omega and mate. I officially have been imprinted; Tyler owning all authority of me. Very sweet if you ask me.

Waking up, after last nights actions, continues to keep making me blush. It finally happened; and I'm happy Tyler was my first. He guided me and treated me so well. On the other hand, he left many bite, hues of purples and pinks, along with bruises from his fingers on my waist and thighs.

To add along, as I was showering, Tyler was removing the bed sheets. He called a maintenance worker to one and wash all of the laundry used. As per se, when their is sexual intercourse with some people, a woman's 'point' could cause some bleeding. I assumed that happened, as I could see some blood on the white sheets. It also didn't help from when I was bitten and scratched.

Tyler really beat me up!

It was after a breakfast, a small workout, Tyler and I were lazing around the cabin. We were to go back home tomorrow evening as planned. It was also me feeling the side affects of my imprint, along with brand new senses. My hearing, vision, and smell excelled and I was amazed. I'm really becoming one of them!

+

The next evening, we returned home, and surprise, my dad arrived early too. He finished him camp quite early. It was a good time, because now as he found out about Tyler and I had mated, I'd need to begin training just like Tyler had done. I was quite nervous, but I was determined. I wanted to be a good werewolf, an omega to my alpha and give him that strength.

"Will this hurt?" My dad and Tyler nod their heads. They said that my transforming will become tolerable after doing it for quite a while. It's only in the beginning, that its most painful.

"Alright, the first rule of being or becoming a werewolf is..." It was the rest of the few days I had to study, learn, and train about wolves. I studied on the role an omega performs. It's quite sad we are only used to take care of the home, and care for any children. But most it's most important that we give a strength to our alpha.

It was also, I turned more and more into my own form. Tyler's form was larger than mine of course, his fur being a grayish, black, along with a beige color fur. Meanwhile mines was white, mixed wth the same beige color. My imprint, of the black swirls even showed on my fur. People were to be alerted who I was.

+

Tyler's POV:

Nina has done exceptional in training. It was quite harder for an omega, but she sufficed perfectly. She would be the best as my supporter, even the mother of our future baby puppy cubs. This was to be a great time for us both, when it comes.

Other than training, I have found out much more about the shooting incident. I managed to know what kind of bullet, gun, even the certain features of the attacker. He was 6'0 tall, his weight probably about 140-150, his body built, yet lean.

Nina's father was able to obtain a certain photo of him disguised, along with surveillance footage. Now that I know only the basics, I needed to know his face and where was he located. One thing for sure, is that I am too remember his eyes. Blue, crystal just like mine. Just like the moon.

+

Nina's and my training had finished early, and I decided we'd go for a walk. We went though different paths and other woods. We spoke about things that were fun or of our interest like we used to do daily. It was nice to have sweet, normal talk.

It was as we came across a home, we both hid in the bushes, not wanting to be seen. There was sign saying private property, for which we trespassed. Nina was quite scared, so I tried to soothe her emotion.

A man exited the home, with his head down. My eyes scanned his body, and it made me think. His body build matched exactly like the attacker. Hope was growing inside my heart, hoping I finally found him after many months. When he looked up... BINGO. He had those same crystal blue eyes. This is him!

+

(Authors Note)

// DUN DUN DUNN!! Ohmergawd, he finally found the attacker!! Please vote and comment your thoughts about this. 😯💙 //