Chapter 008: Miracle

Tyler's POV:

I didn't know what day it was. Sunday or Monday? Where's my mom? Where's Nina?

I awoke with a throbbing headache, but I began to feel  slightly better. My mind was still fuzzy and it was still in my head swarming lightly. I want to believe it's going away. Getting out of the bed, I stumble but regain my posture. I hold onto furniture and the wall to steady my walking.

Managing to get out the room, I see Andre standing with a tray of food. "Oh, you're awake. I was going to bring you some food." I managed to make it down the stairs, suggesting I eat in the kitchen. My mom would like it if I ate in the bedroom. She still hasn't answered her phone nor came home.

I hope she comes. I miss her.

After eating all my food, which Andre praised me for, he stared with a gaze, that seemed disappointed. "What happened? What happened so it came back?"  I trust and see the true concern in his eyes, so I tell him everything. Shockingly he believed me, and held me in a way a mother would do to her child. Andrew once told me before, I am like a baby brother to him. And he would make sure to be one, never to leave.

+

Nina's POV:

I was down at the police station. I finished classes early and went down to see my dad. I told him what happened to Tyler, and to report a missing persons case. Tyler's mom had gone missing and she can't be contacted. With the grocery terrorism double protection services are being held.

I was told they are still doing examinations on the bodies as there were several. It was terrible to hear. After the file was made, I went out and began passing out flyers.

It was around 4 o'clock I was returning back home. I went to go visit Tyler and see how he was doing; he must still be shaky. I knock hesitantly on the door, and I see Tyler open if. I gripped him into a hug, holding onto him tightly. Some tears escaped from me, and a small sob. Tyler's arms wrapped around waist and he allowed me to cry onto him.

I was so happy to see up and walking around.

Tyler was getting back to his normal self again, and it was relieving. I wish for Tyler to continue being happy and look positive in every situation, even if he wants to break down. Tyler still hasn't told me why he hurt himself, but he'll tell me when he's ready. I won't rush it.

+

Andre's POV:

Watching over Tyler the past two days, I took a notice to his actions. Although he was recovering, the certain way he was acting made me question it. Tyler had told me he could be part werewolf, so I took careful watch of his actions. I would be lying if I said he didn't resemble the way a dog could act.

Nina had to return home, and wished the best. I was staying over to watch Tyler and help him with anything if he needed.

Tyler and I agreed to go out and play some basketball. Before going down the steps, I announced I had to use the bathroom. Leaving him at the stair case I dashed to the bathroom. Doing my business, and washing my hands, I slap my hands about to say something. But then I see Tyler at the bottom of the stairs unconscious. "Tyler!"

+

I felt bad as a best friend to care for Tyler. I again had to get Nina's help. It's as if, Tyler is healing when ever her presence is near. When he is not around her he grows frustrated and weak. But with her, he feels at ease and little strength is pulling itself together.

Nina rushes over once more, and helps me lift up Tyler returning him to bed. There I thanked her for her help. I was so grateful to have her there to help me when even I needed it.

"I'm thinking of taking him in." I glance over, confused as to what she meant.

"We can't keep continuing to drop everything and come right away over here. He is alone, and he's at distance from where you and I live. I think if maybe he stays with me, it will be more secure to watch him,"

I nod in agreement. "Remember, although Tyler is close to us, we have be mindful of our own health too, you know. "

"Did you speak about it with your dad?" She nods and there we settle it. This would be good. He can be watched and he won't be alone by himself. Nina isa miracle I tell you.

+

(Author Note)

// Aww, isn't Nina the greatest? She'll be watching over our baby, Tyler. Do you think they will proceed with whatever relationship they have? And don't worry, I will try to brighten this up again. But I didn't lie about the drama, lol.

I'm sorry for the frequent changes in point f views. But they help you understand more and more. Please vote and comment your thoughts! //