Chapter 026: Surprise Surprise

Last chapter!!:

Nina's POV:

The last few weeks have bee rocky for Tyler and I. Not only were final exams happening, causing us to do day and night study and makeup work. At the General Hospital we were both tested and we had no minor injuries. After our attack we were rushed down there, and our scratches bled. But they tell me they caught something small in my abdomen but to come later in the week or so to see.

I still cannot believe I pretty much "ate" somebody. Never had I the audacity to attack someone so vile and horrifying. It took a short while for me to cope; accepting what I did. I questioned if that what it felt like being a wolf. Feeling the anger. Feeling the hunger for that man's blood.

+

Graduation was coming soon. As seniors get relieved to school a week early, exams had to be taken, photos had to shoot, and other preparations for the ceremony happening in our towns City Hall. It was like every he was running with their heads chopped off.

My dad was planning to throw a small graduation get together, our friends and their families may join. As we were needing some more decorations, I offered to head down the store and pick some things up. My dad threw me the car keys, as he and Tyler were hanging a banner up.

Blaring my Korean pop music, I drove towards the nearest store near home. Getting some banners, silly string, more plastic utensils, I picked up some of my personal care needs, and an ice cream bar. Lately I have been craving sweets, even asking Tyler to go out and get me a specific ice cream.

It couldn't have been my period, as it was supposed to come next week. I assumed it was my early side affects, which may happen a week or two prior. Once paying for my items, I passed the hospital. I was supposed to come in, as they said they found something, but it was too early to detect. Why not? I'll go in right now.

+

"Alright Ms. Edwards if you'll just change into the robe, we will begin your examination right away."

Tyler's POV:

It was after finishing putting up the banners, Steven and I watched some sports. As I looked to my right, I see he was sleeping. I turned off the television, the proceeding to grab and blanket and cover him. Nina still hasn't come back, but did leave a text message.

While he was asleep, and she was still out, I called Andre and told him to meet me at the mall. I left a small note for him, and locked the house, leaving. Getting in, and buckling myself in the car, I drove to the mall. I met up with Andre and we walked into the jewelry store. I was going to get something for Nina, and I needed his opinion.

"Hello, gentlemen. Welcome, how may I help you?" A man, who looked like he was in his late twenties, greeted us. "Yes, I'd like to get something for my girlfriend." Andre already began looking, and the worker began showing me the different cases. "May I ask what type of jewelry you wish to buy?"

+

Meanwhile:

Nina's POV:

What...? Is this really happening..? All I could think about was being happy yet shocked and nervous. I wonder as to how this happened?