Darkness Rising, Part 5 (2)

Soundwave worked diligently on repositioning the Texas telescope towards Cybertron, the array slowly doing as programmed.

Decepticon Space Bridge

As Team Prime continued fighting off the Decepticons, the space bridge gate suddenly shook as it began moving into position. "What just happened?" Arcee asked. "The Decepticons are locking on to Cybertron." Optimus explained, his eyes narrowing in distress.

Nemesis Bridge

"Lord Megatron, the space bridge is ready for activation." Starscream happily reported. "Finally!" Megatron said in satisfaction.

Texas Size-Array Telescope

"They're locking on to Cybertron but not for long." Raf reported proudly as he began to type away on the computer, soon overriding Soundwave's programming and redirected it.

Decepticon Space Bridge

The Decepticons' space bridge shook again as Raf's programming went through, redirecting the space bridge away from Cybertron. "Way to go, Raf!" Bumblebee applauded excitedly. "Indeed, Bumblebee." Optimus said, punching a seeker to the ground. "This can only be Raf's doing."

Nemesis Bridge

"Starscream, what is happening?" Megatron angrily demanded. Starscream nervously stammered before yelling into the comlink. "Soundwave, what is happening?"

Texas Size-Array Telescope

Soundwave brought up the security footage for the basse on his visor, quickly going through it before landing on the fed coming from the room the kids were currently working on.

***

"The dishes are headed back towards Cybertron. I'll just undo that again." Raf sighed, the teens completely unaware of Soundwave silently observing them through the room's security camera.

***

Hearing what the humans planned on doing, Soundwave detached one of his tentacles and sent it slithering behind him.

***

"What happens when the cons realize they're being punked?" Jack asked. "It's only virtual combat." Raf explained which Robin translated. "Think of it like online gaming." "Yeah, Jack." Miko assured him. "What are the cons gonna do? They're probably, like, a 1,000 miles away." Unknown to the teens, Soundwave's tentacles had silently opened the door to the room behind them and soon loomed menacingly over them. A sense of dread suddenly filled Robin as she got the sense of being watched. She slowly glanced over her shoulder only to cry out in fear upon spotting the large mechanical tentacle. Soundwave's tentacle snatched up Robin and sent her crashing into Jack and Miko, the three of them grunting and screaming as it launched them across the room. "I won't let them lock on again." Raf said quietly.

"WHOA!" Miko screamed as the tentacle shook Jack and Robin off, sending them into the wall with a grunt before doing the same to Miko. Raf continued to diligently type away on the computer, trying not to pay attention to Soundwave's tentacle creeping up behind him. "Whoa!" Raf said as he climbed on top of the table to escape the tentacles's swipe, quickly grabbing his flash drive and jumped off the table to get away from the mechanical tentacle. Miko grabbed a fire axe that hung on the wall and charged Soundwave's tentacle with a battle cry. Unfortunately Miko missed and the tentacle knocked her away and into the wall by the others. What made the situation even worse was that the tentacle proceeded to pick up the fire axe and lifted it into the air.

"You handed it an axe?!" Jack questioned in disbelief. "Not good." Raf added in worry, Robin standing protectively in front of Raf as Jack did the same for Miko. Just when it looked like the tentacle was about to attack it retracted out of the room, taking the axe with it.

***

Soundwave had just finished repositioning the telescope once again as his tentacle bearing the axe arrived. The silent con then proceeded to lodge the fire axe firmly in the cable connected to the telescope controls, making certain that no one could change its course this time. A moment later the kids burst into the room only to stare up at Soundwave who stood atop the broken glass roof above them. Soundwave turned to the humans and Miko, unable to resist, took out her phone and snapped a picture of the Decepticon. Oddly enough, Soundwave also took a photo of the group with his visor before transforming into his alt-form, a purple colored MQ-9 UAV Reaper drone, and took off into the air. "Why is he leaving?" Miko asked. Robin and Raf, seeing the sparking cable, rushed over to asset the damage. "That's why." Robin said sadly.

"He cut the hard wire." Raf continued. "The dishes are locked on to Cybertron...for good."

Nemesis Bridge

Megatron and Starscream quietly observed the monitor in front of them as a blip soon appeared on screen. "Now, Starscream?" Megatron questioned. "Now." Starscream replied with a smirk, pushing a button on the console.

Decepticon Space Bridge

Once Soundwave pushed the button, the Decepticons' space bridge powered up and opened in front of them. Team Prime, still battling seekers on the ground floor of the large portal, could only watch in concern as the portal opened up. Seconds later Megatron appeared on the Nemesis' flightdeck, the large chunk of dark energon strapped to his back. "AT LAST!" Megatron cried out in satisfied excitement before he proceeded to chuck the dark energon into the portal. Optimus fired at the dark energon in an attempt to knock it off course, but to no avail. He and the rest of his comrades could only watch helplessly as the dark energon disappeared into the space bridge.

Cybertron

The chunk of dark energon flew through the air before it crash landed on the dead and barren surface of the Autobots and Decepticons' home world. The ground began to crack and glow an eerie purple as dark energon surged through the planet.

Nemesis Flightdeck

Megatron's body began to flow an eerie purple as he called forth his undead army. "ARISE, MY LEGIONS!"

Cybertron

Slowly, millions upon millions of undead Cybertronians turned Terrorcon slowly began to creak to life once more, pulling themselves out of their eternal resting places to answer their new master's call.