Darkness Rising, Part 3 (3)

Robin and Miko stared up at the Vehicon in front of them, said con beginning to charge up his blaster. Bulkhead, seeing this, quickly called out to the pari. "GIRLS, GET DOWN!" Robin quickly grabbed Miko's hand and pulled herself and her friend over the rock, both running for it just as the Vehicon fired on them which blew up the rock. As the Vehicon attempted to fire on the girls again, Bulkhead tackled the trooper to the ground and layed on a barrage of punches. As this happened the con swiped his clawed hand at Bulkhead's chest, said bot grunting in pain as he backed away. The Vehicon quickly got up and swung his balster arm at Bulkhead only for the Wrecker to block it, delivering a swift punch to the Decepticons' face just as the con brought his clawed hand down on Bulkhead's face.

    Bulkhead brushed the attack off and glanced at the con before punching the Vehicon to the ground, swiftly jumping atop the trooper soon after and wrestling him to the ground. The pair began to struggle with one another as Miko picked up a fairly large rock and walked over to the con. "Hold him still!" Miko said, slamming the rock on the Decepticons' head which did nothing to affect him. "Miko, stop it!" Robin said, quickly grabbing Miko by the arm and pulling her to safety behind Bulkhead where they continued to watch the fight. Both Cybertronians were now on their feet, arms locked together as they struggled to overpower the other. "Girls, look away." Bulkhead suddenly said. "But-" Miko began only for her guardian to firmly repeat his order. "Turn your heads away!"

    Once this was said Bulkhead proceeded to shove his fist into the Vehicons' chest, ripping out all the con's internal cables and wires. "Whoa." Miko and Robin said in quiet awe. Bulkhead, once he'd finished the con off, dropped the trooper's now lifeless remains to the ground and turned his attention to the girls.

Jasper

    Arcee and Bumblebee, both in their alt-forms, drove leasirly along one of the desert roads outside Jasper before Bulkhead's voice sounded through their comlinks. .:Arcee, Bumblebee, do you read?:. "Loud and clear, Bulkhead." Arcee replied.

***

    "I have a situation." Bulkhead reported nervously, hiding behind a large boulder with Miko and Robin in his hand as he stared up at the Nemesis.

Jasper

    "Bulkhead, they're children-humans." Arcee dismissively replied. "Just do whatever." Seconds later, Arcee and Bumblebee screeched to a halt in the middle of the road upon hearing Bulkhead's full report. "You're where? They're where?!" Arcee questioned in angry disbelief.

Autobot Base

    Jack and Raf stood in the 'living room' next to the Autobots' large computer monitors, staring quietly at the ground bridge with concern written all over their faces. "What should we do?" Raf asked worriedly. "Bulkhead may not ever realize that they've followed him." "Miko hasn't seen the cons in action like we have." Jack added before stressfully sighing. "She has no idea. Luckily I think Robin went after her to keep her out of trouble but who knows what could happen." Raf rushed over to a nearby computer monitor and typed on it for a moment. "Those are the coordinates." Raf reported, looking at the blip on the screen. "Their designation's still locked in." Jack glanced at the computer monitor then the ground bridge tunnel before sighing in defeat. "Um, you're in charge." Jack said nervously before heading down the stars towards the ground bridge.

    "In charge of who?!" Raf questione before pushing a button, the ground bridge activation lever automatically pulling itself down as the portal opened. Jack walked into the ground bridge tunnel as the portal powered up, Raf quickly rushing to his side to join him. The ground bridge finished powering up the boys sharing a glance before they walked into the portal and disappeared. Unknown to the boys, just as they entered the portal, Arcee's voice came over the base's comlink system. .:Arcee to base, come in. Jack, listen up. We need you to bridge us back. Hello?:.